I have been in the MEB phase for 240 days

SoAmIStillWaiting

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
I don't know what to do at this point.

The entire process is supposed to take 230 days, and I've spent 240 in the first phase.. this is ridiculous.

Have you meet with your PEBLO yet?

I was told I was in the process for years before I was actually in the process.

Have you meet with your PEBLO yet?

I was told I was in the process for years before I was actually in the process.

Yes, I've met with my PEBLO quite a few times.

I've posted my timeline on here, she's basically moving the goalpost every time I talk to her.

Ok, that's really good then. The Covid -19 has slowed things down.

The first part can take a really long time especially if your case is complicated. If all your paperwork isn't correct to start with it will go thought the whole process and then at the QA phase at the end something wrong can be found and they have to start the whole process over again from the beginning. All your paperwork is suppose to be no older than 120 days old. That happed to a guy I work with and he has been fighting to get all his paperwork corrected for over 3 years now.

Ok, that's really good then. The Covid -19 has slowed things down.

The first part can take a really long time especially if your case is complicated. If all your paperwork isn't correct to start with it will go thought the whole process and then at the QA phase at the end something wrong can be found and they have to start the whole process over again from the beginning. All your paperwork is suppose to be no older than 120 days old. That happed to a guy I work with and he has been fighting to get all his paperwork corrected for over 3 years now.

Wow, that is seriously unsat.
3 years past his EAS?