I just received my findings

Mrajordan

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
Hello everyone my name is morgan, and I need some help on what to do next. I just received my PEB bored findings. I was found unfit for the military and receive the rating of 100% VA but only 10% DoD and I don’t understand why my DOD rating was only 10%. Is there a way to challenge my DOD percentage or do I just settle and take 100% And get medically discharged instead of medically retired.

you're only given DOD for what's unfitting. It should say on your paperwork which one was unfitting. It's probably the one you were boarded for in the beginning. How many things/what were you med boarded for? If there are other unfitting things you claimed, and you don't agree with their decision, then you might want to appeal.

Thank you for that information. I will check the paper work my Peblo called me to day and told me right be for she got off work. I will get the paperwork in the morning. I know it was bc of me knees I had a few surgeries on both, I also attached a 3Addendum’s to the package so I thought that would get considered also.

you're only given DOD for what's unfitting. It should say on your paperwork which one was unfitting. It's probably the one you were boarded for in the beginning. How many things/what were you med boarded for? If there are other unfitting things you claimed, and you don't agree with their decision, then you might want to appeal.
Thank you for that information. I will check the paper work my Peblo called me to day and told me right be for she got off work. I will get the paperwork in the morning. I know it was bc of me knees I had a few surgeries on both, I also attached a 3Addendum’s to the package so I thought that would get considered also.

You may be able to submit a VARR to the va for a higher rating. I would consult your attorney and discuss your options before you sign.