IDES Dashboard

ctbenja1015

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
I have not been able to get onto dashboard since the 7th. Anyone else having problems?

As of 2/5/16 you can no longer log in to the dashboard unless you are on a .mil domain. So I guess Reservists and Guardsmen get screwed again and can't follow their case. Let's screw them one more time on the way out the door!

I'm active duty and teach ROTC in Arkansas and I have the same issue not being able to access IDES, I think its complete BS and its just another example of how the military doesn't think about the effects of these changes it makes or just doesn't give a shit.

Contacted HRC and AMEDD, if I get any more info I will pass it along.

The people at the AMEDD didn't even know the change took place. Trying to get a memo from MODS so I can send it up my COC. HRC has 30 days to get back with me.

The people at the AMEDD didn't even know the change took place. Trying to get a memo from MODS so I can send it up my COC. HRC has 30 days to get back with me.
cool thanks man

Got a reply today, basically said they know it is an issue for a lot of people, but they don't care. Said to stay in contact with your PEBLO.

Got a reply today, basically said they know it is an issue for a lot of people, but they don't care. Said to stay in contact with your PEBLO.
Indeed, it seems to be all about an "information security" concern and controlling all sensitive information at a targeted higher level of visibility in my opinion! :eek:

Thus, I quite often comment that "possessing well-informed knowledge is truly a powerful equalizer!"

Best Wishes!

Indeed, it seems to be all about an "information security" concern and controlling all sensitive information at a targeted higher level of visibility in my opinion! :eek:

Thus, I quite often comment that "possessing well-informed knowledge is truly a powerful equalizer!"

Best Wishes!

Well doesn't that kind of defeat the purpose of having a CAC card, CAC reader and access to a secured network. The purpose of all Reservists having a mandatory CAC reader is so we can access and sign our documentation.

My information has only been hacked on .gov and .mil domains. So I don't see it providing any better "information security". It is just another instance of the Guard and Reserves being treated as second class soldiers. There has been absolutely nothing in the Military that if I hadn't stayed on top of it, the ball would have been dropped. If anything it is the Guard and Reserve that need the information more than active duty, they are at least on the same base as the MEB/PEB. We are suppose to check on our case every couple days to make sure we don't miss any deadlines, yet when I talk to my PEBLO she said they only update once a week. Just gripes my ass to have to depend on over burdened PEBLO to keep up with my case when I am the one affected if a deadline is reached. Maybe all Soldiers should be put in a WTU so they can more closely follow their case.

Well doesn't that kind of defeat the purpose of having a CAC card, CAC reader and access to a secured network. The purpose of all Reservists having a mandatory CAC reader is so we can access and sign our documentation.

My information has only been hacked on .gov and .mil domains. So I don't see it providing any better "information security". It is just another instance of the Guard and Reserves being treated as second class soldiers. There has been absolutely nothing in the Military that if I hadn't stayed on top of it, the ball would have been dropped. If anything it is the Guard and Reserve that need the information more than active duty, they are at least on the same base as the MEB/PEB. We are suppose to check on our case every couple days to make sure we don't miss any deadlines, yet when I talk to my PEBLO she said they only update once a week. Just gripes my ass to have to depend on over burdened PEBLO to keep up with my case when I am the one affected if a deadline is reached. Maybe all Soldiers should be put in a WTU so they can more closely follow their case.
Indeed, no argument from me on this specifically targeted military "information security" dilemma in my opinion! :eek:

Best Wishes!

Thank you for your inquiry! My name is ---------------- and I'm the consultant for the AMEDD Issues Program (AIP), Office of Strategy & Innovation (OSI), United States Army Medical Department Center and School United States Army Health Readiness Center of Excellence (AMEDDC&S HRCoE), and I've been assigned your AMEDD Issue. Below is the resolution to the AMEDD Issue you submitted.

Per our conversation: We consulted with the U.S. Army Medical Command (USA MEDCOM), Medical Evaluation Board Tracking Office (MEBTO) Program Manager and were informed that they are also aware of the issues with no access since the system is now under a .mil domain. However, your ability to track and keep up-to-date with your case is to maintain strict contact with your assigned Physical Evaluation Board Liaison Officer (PEBLO) who has access to the system and tracks your case throughout the entire process.

We recommend you contact your PEBLO to find out your status and relay any issues or concerns you may have. We also recommend you contact the MEDCOM's MEBTO Program Manager, Mr. Gregory Richardson at (210) 295-8526 (DSN: 421-8526) or via email at [email protected] if you have questions or require additional assistance.

I was having the same issue and i sent a email to the IDES Dashboard Admin. I received an email back stating that the Dashboard is no longer being used that all info can gained from the Commanders Dashboard. They even gave me a link to request access. So i filled out the form, got an email saying i have access but no link to this commanders dashboard for my IDES info. Got to love the Army communications.

Email from the admin -
The My MEB/PEB dashboard is no longer being used as a way for Service Member's to track the status of their particular IDES cases. Now the tool that is being used is the Commander's Dashboard. Please see the attached
documents so you can request access to the Commander's Dashboard so you can track your case. I have also added the POC for the Commander's Dashboard if you have any further issues.

Attachment -
Request IDES Dashboard Access
The following are instructions to request access to the IDES Dashboard
1. Go to the MODS User Management: https://authentication.mods.army.mil/MCP/
2. Click "Request Program Access“
3. Update You Information and click "Update!"
4. Choose "Medical Operational Data System" (MODS) from the dropdown
5. Choose "MODS Unit Commander (only commanders) or Unit Command Staff (all others)", click "Add Selected Role", and click "Continue"
6. Enter the Access Reason, click "Continue"
7. Search for "USARMY (PEBLOs, MEDCOM and approved users requiring access to the entire Army) or UIC (Commanders, Staff, CSMs)“, click "Search"
8. Select Parent UIC or current command
9. Click "Save Property Assignments" 10. Click "Finish"