IDES DASHBOARD

Kaymmai

Registered Member
I have a red x at the Informal PEB STAGE. And a green check at the Va rating phase? Is it red because they took longer than the goal time frame

SSGHooah

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
I have a red x at the Informal PEB STAGE. And a green check at the Va rating phase? Is it red because they took longer than the goal time frame
Yes. From what it says under all that info, if they meet the goal there will be a green check mark but if not then there will be a red X.

matt.edward.jones

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
You can go through AKO---Self Service---My MEB or something like that. Or just go here and login with CAC: https://cms.mods.army.mil/cms/protected/report/soldierDashboard.aspx. Army only, and it is only as accurate as the person feeding it the data. For me, it was updated very quickly early on, but now it says I'm at the step for VA rating, but I actually just signed and returned my 199 today so it's lagging now. It's still a useful snapshot and a good way to see recent average wait times per step.3723

data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-matched-content-rows-num="3" data-matched-content-columns-num="1" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">