IDES Timeline

Just looked at the CMS dashboard and noticed that my IPEB and VA ratings were completed on the 17th. What's the timeline/steps after that for anyone that's a step or two ahead of me? Should I be expecting my 199 anytime soon? Not sure what sub steps need to be completed beyond the steps on CMS. Any help would be great!
Do you have that picture of CMS dashboard ?

The timeline was completely off for me. It’s been over 80-90 days since my ratings came back and I’ve still not received my 199. The Army average was 15 days at this step. Go check out the JBER thread. A few people have posted their timelines.
You still have months to go if your timeline is anything like mine but who knows really. It seems like a complete roll of the dice.

Good luck brother. You may get it soon you may not. A lot of us on here have been waiting for our 199s since mid December.

Good luck brother. You may get it soon you may not. A lot of us on here have been waiting for our 199s since mid December.
Thanks! I was referred in October and I've gotten this far so it seems like it's going faster than some folks that have been waiting since spring of 2020. So far it looks like they don't process stuff in order so who knows...

The timeline was completely off for me. It’s been over 80-90 days since my ratings came back and I’ve still not received my 199. The Army average was 15 days at this step. Go check out the JBER thread. A few people have posted their timelines.
You still have months to go if your timeline is anything like mine but who knows really. It seems like a complete roll of the dice.
I'll check it out. You're right though. Timelines are all over the place for people so there's no way of figuring out what's coming and when. I think COVID has given people an excuse to not be diligent at their jobs.

I'll check it out. You're right though. Timelines are all over the place for people so there's no way of figuring out what's coming and when. I think COVID has given people an excuse to not be diligent at their jobs.
I got my 199 this morning. Haven’t signed it yet but my PEBLO does have it. It took 14 days to get here after my PEB convened.

I got my 199 this morning. Haven’t signed it yet but my PEBLO does have it. It took 14 days to get here after my PEB convened.
Congrats! Did your PEBLO give you a rough estimate of days from 199 being signed til terminal leave? I just heard back from mine after several unanswered messages. He's saying that there's a backlog with 199's blah, blah...a month or so to get it. Not surprised.

Congrats! Did your PEBLO give you a rough estimate of days from 199 being signed til terminal leave? I just heard back from mine after several unanswered messages. He's saying that there's a backlog with 199's blah, blah...a month or so to get it. Not surprised.
Hey RPO404, any updates on your packet? My packet was submitted to the PEB on Jan 13th. Here is my dashboard from a couple days ago.

Attachments

• 240A493C-C98B-4002-AA19-3933C1491B0F.png
    240A493C-C98B-4002-AA19-3933C1491B0F.png
    11.9 MB · Views: 35
Hey RPO404, any updates on your packet? My packet was submitted to the PEB on Jan 13th. Here is my dashboard from a couple days ago.
Last I heard from my PEBLO a couple of days ago is that 199's are taking a month or more. My IPEB/VA steps were completed mid-Feb.

Last I heard from my PEBLO a couple of days ago is that 199's are taking a month or more. My IPEB/VA steps were completed mid-Feb.
I’m about the same as you then. Feb 18th and 19th were my IPEB and VA dates of completion. What’s your best guess on seeing a DA199?

I’m about the same as you then. Feb 18th and 19th were my IPEB and VA dates of completion. What’s your best guess on seeing a DA199?
I have a friend whose steps closed just a few days after me and he got his 199 already so I really don't know how they're processing packets. I'm hoping by the end of March though which seems reasonable.

My 199 took almost three months. Sat in signature phase for about a month and a half, then went into distribution Feb 14th. It was signed on Feb 14th and didn't get it until March 1st. That alone tracker has been all over the place in my experience but it's hit or miss from what I've seen. Hopefully your process is quicker than mine.