IDES Timeline

Question for the group:
I logged in to my Tricare Online yesterday and today, the "Health Records" tab said that it was currently unavailable. I've never seen that and i was just curious if anyone elses is also unavailable. What i am hoping is that maybe the PEB is finally reviewing my records so they blocked anyone from looking at it until theyre done. Has anyone else ran into this before?
I am pretty sure its down for maintenance. They don't block them.

Question for the group:
I logged in to my Tricare Online yesterday and today, the "Health Records" tab said that it was currently unavailable. I've never seen that and i was just curious if anyone elses is also unavailable. What i am hoping is that maybe the PEB is finally reviewing my records so they blocked anyone from looking at it until theyre done. Has anyone else ran into this before?
I had this same issue yesterday and just figured it was an issue with the tricare website. I was also unable to view my future appointments and prescriptions.

day 103 here, waiting on my results. can't wait for the results to get here.

Sorry to see timeline speed hasn’t improved.

Mine was 112 (16 weeks exactly) keep the faith. It’s the best phone call you will ever receive lol

Do you know what the timeline looks like to receive separation/retirement message? Hopefully the process to separate isn’t as painful. I’m currently waiting on retirement message. (AD Navy)

Hoping today is the day for some kind of good info. 15 weeks, day 105. Lets all get some good phone calls!
It's about the same for me and I am hoping the same thing.

I got an email last night that my PCM was changed so I am wondering if that has any connection.

You’re not alone <3
I feel your pain. PEBLO isn't answering the phone and hasn't replied to my emails for almost a week now. Started IDES in August 2020, been at the PEB since 14 May and VA proposed ratings came back June 13. The only update I've been given from my PEBLO (since June 15) is that it's with the medical officer.

I feel your pain. PEBLO isn't answering the phone and hasn't replied to my emails for almost a week now. Started IDES in August 2020, been at the PEB since 14 May and VA proposed ratings came back June 13. The only update I've been given from my PEBLO (since June 15) is that it's with the medical officer.
We only have one PEBLO for our whole command so she is overwhelmed with cases… I try not to bug her every week buuutttt it’s kinda my life right now yknow… my MEB started in June 2020, think I found out my proposed VA rating in like March 2021 and I’ve been in the PEB waiting stage since 11 May 2021… Trying my best to focus on what I can do in the present day is helping me get through but it’s still hard! ~*HuRrY uP aNd WaIt*~ :)

We only have one PEBLO for our whole command so she is overwhelmed with cases… I try not to bug her every week buuutttt it’s kinda my life right now yknow… my MEB started in June 2020, think I found out my proposed VA rating in like March 2021 and I’ve been in the PEB waiting stage since 11 May 2021… Trying my best to focus on what I can do in the present day is helping me get through but it’s still hard! ~*HuRrY uP aNd WaIt*~ :)
My numbers have to be coming any day. Everyone around my same timeframe are getting calls. A friend of mine who is at week 11, just got told that his paperwork is missing something so he might have to resubmit!!!! He is waiting to find out what’s going on but they never called him or said anything about it. He is completely devastated, which is understandable.

My numbers have to be coming any day. Everyone around my same timeframe are getting calls. A friend of mine who is at week 11, just got told that his paperwork is missing something so he might have to resubmit!!!! He is waiting to find out what’s going on but they never called him or said anything about it. He is completely devastated, which is understandable.
Hang in there man it's rough. I'm at day 109 of waiting for results. Called today and just got the same " it's still with the PEB" response. I'm dying but nothing I can do lol. It's impossible and I've lost so many job opportunities because of not knowing when I'm getting out.

I hate to burst anyone’s bubble but I just spoke with the supervisor for the PEBLOs at Naval Medical Center Portsmouth and they were informed this morning that medical board estimated wait times from the day that it gets to the PEB is now 4 to 6 months for results.

I hate to burst anyone’s bubble but I just spoke with the supervisor for the PEBLOs at Naval Medical Center Portsmouth and they were informed this morning that medical board estimated wait times from the day that it gets to the PEB is now 4 to 6 months for results.
Fuuuuuuuuuuck!
Submitted to PEB on June 2nd for me—63 days so far.
My EAOS was May 16th and I already had to sign one 6 month extension for this whole process.

I'm imagining this is for Newly submitted boards. Looks like 4 months for those of us submitted in April and that whole they're working on April cases is holding some water. People from the first week of April are getting theirs back this week from the few I've seen on the forums. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Such a wild change from people back in Feb getting findings in 4-5 weeks.