IMR Advice Needed

brystonschafer

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
Thanks in advance for any help and guidance.

I am set to meet with my PEBLO today at 1130 CST. I have already had my NARSUM read to me. I have an option to make an election to file for an IMR.

My only unfitting condition, which is the condition I was referred for, is severe plantar fasciitis. To give you some perspective, I can hardly stand in formation for more than 5 minutes without being in a lot of pain. I have extensive medical documentation to include a surgery.

Now, when I went through with my QTC Medical Services (VA appointments), the podiatrist there diagnosed me with a moderate flat feet condition.

My question to y'all is, should I file an IMR for the flat feet condition to be added under the does not meet retention standards alongside the plantar fasciitis? When I was examined at MEPS, they said I had no signs of flat feet, but I was told it is possible to develop a flat feet condition through service connection.

Thank you again for your time.

chaplaincharlie

Super Moderator
Staff Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Lifetime Supporter
Registered Member
Considering adding Acquired Adult Flatfoot Deformity sounds prudent.

data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-matched-content-rows-num="3" data-matched-content-columns-num="1" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">