script async src="//pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js">

IMR/ Rebuttal? Looking for advice

Sighsigh

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
Hello! I'm AD AF and received my MEB findings this week. I think that ther should be more than just the original unfitting condition listed on my MEB findings. I wanted to do an IMR, but my PEBLO said that wouldn't apply here because I agree with the separation/ retirement suggestion.

She suggested a rebuttal. But I've also seen that it might be better to just sign the findings and appeal at the IPEB.

I'm just hoping for stories/ what you guys have done. I'm really stressed out, frustrated, and just exhausted from constantly having to fight for adequate care and consideration.

Provis

Hello! I'm AD AF and received my MEB findings this week. I think that ther should be more than just the original unfitting condition listed on my MEB findings. I wanted to do an IMR, but my PEBLO said that wouldn't apply here because I agree with the separation/ retirement suggestion.

She suggested a rebuttal. But I've also seen that it might be better to just sign the findings and appeal at the IPEB.

I'm just hoping for stories/ what you guys have done. I'm really stressed out, frustrated, and just exhausted from constantly having to fight for adequate care and consideration.
If you don't concur you can request a IMR which you should do. You want to contest it every part of the way so that you stance is consistent when you need to petition the FPEB to add an unfitting condition. Never concur or agree to anything until you fully understand it and have gone over it with legal. Don't worry about the pressure. You have several days at each point to think things over before making a decision to concur, rebut or request IMR.