Info on decision

Hmckie

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
Hi all. Does the PDBR send you their recommendation before it goes to your Service DDA?

no, all they tell you is that they sent their recommendation to your respective service. they wont tell you what that recommendation is. usually, of course there are always exceptions

no, all they tell you is that they sent their recommendation to your respective service. they wont tell you what that recommendation is. usually, of course there are always exceptions
Thanks. They also said they no longer can give me updates once it goes to DDA. This process is........

Thanks. They also said they no longer can give me updates once it goes to DDA. This process is........
What branch are you, and how long ago did the PDBR send it to your DDA? The reason I ask is that there are points of contact for most branches once it goes to the DDA? If memory serves, Coast Gaurd and Air Force are the only ones I haven't seen a point of contact for.

John

What branch are you, and how long ago did the PDBR send it to your DDA? The reason I ask is that there are points of contact for most branches once it goes to the DDA? If memory serves, Coast Gaurd and Air Force are the only ones I haven't seen a point of contact for.

John
the points of contact you are referring to such as al from the army are only useful once the service has approved retirement and sent packet for processing. pdbr turning it over to service does not indicate any of this and times vary before it gets to a place where you will be notified yay or nay.

John
They sent it this week. I contacted a number last week(number listed for MR.Al. I spoke with a SFC and he informed me if the board didn’t change the ruling it doesn’t even come to there area.