Introduce yourself

Jason Perry

Founder and Leader
Site Founder
Staff Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Lifetime Supporter
Registered Member
Welcome, everyone! It seems that the membership here is picking up, so I thought I would post this to give new members a place to introduce yourselves. I hope you find useful information here and remember to share this resource with any servicemember who is going to a MEB or PEB.

New Forum

I decided to create this as a separate forum. That way new members won't miss this chance to say hello. If you are new here, this is the place to introduce yourself. Welcome!

Hello and thanks for this site.I`m a Vietnam Vet medic 68-69,!00% disabled with PTSD and Agent Orange (bone cancer) a member of VVAW and Veterans for Peace.I`m always trying to get Veterans what they deserve. This site will help.
Thanks again,
Jim

Jim,

Welcome and thanks for helping vets! Remember to share this site with anyone who could use the info.

Hello all,

Thanks to you Jason for the wealth of info provided for the uninitiated. I was critically wounded in OCT 06 (OIF). My case is going to be interesting in that it is TBI related among other injuries. I have recovered well, however I have only just begun the MEB process. I tried to hang on for as long as possible. I am hoping for medical retirement so I hope for the best, but I am sure there are going to be battles that need to be fought. Thanks again and best of luck to all that are in the process.

Ski

Ski,

Welcome! I wish you the best in your continued recovery and getting a good result from your PEB.

Welome to the family...

Great site run by great people....enjoy and good luck

HELLO EVERYONE,

I ACCIDENTLY CAME ACROSS THIS WEB ADDRESS AND FORTUNATELY, THIS FORUM SHOULD BE OF GREAT HELP TO ME AND OTHER MILITARY PERSONNEL THAT I AM TRYING TO HELP. THANK YOU.

veteran.2008,

Welcome! I am glad you found us and I hope you find helpful information here.

Arthur,

Welcome! I don't know why they don't do a better job putting out information. That is the reason I put up this site, to make sure everyone can access information.

Please let us know any questions.

where are my manners? i can't believe that i have'nt introuduce my self, after all this time...

my name is rob
i'm from rhode island
i'm 33 years old
i'm an e-6 in the air nat. guard w/10yrs in and 8 AD

oh yeah, i forgot:
i'm a taurus, i like pina colada's and long walks on the beach:D

Tucci,

Did you get into the pina coladas tonight? My guess is about three?

Rob struck a vaild point I also have neglected to present myself to all of you.

The name is Cameron
Born and corn-fed raised in Indiana
AD Army Stationed in Ft. Stewart Ga
almost 3 yrs active
married with a loving family
used to enjoy alot and will agian when i am out and can began self medicating to the fullest potential Capt Morgan and others :D
i love the days im not in severe pain and am able to play with my daughter

oh yeah you guys all of you its been great getting help and helping some of you all thanks for being there information wise when the DOD dropped the ball "intentionally"

Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father, prepare to die. :p

The details of my life are quite inconsequential....

Very well, where do I begin?

My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery.

Caw Caw... There's more than corn in Indiana! LOL

UTBAS know what I'm talking about...

X

yeah i do X thats funny that happens to be the slogan for one of our two amusement parks. ha
Im guessing you either been there or you also have so spent some time in Indiana

;)

Use to be stationed there, way back in the day.

X