IPEB AF Unfit Finding?

Hi all! I'm currently going through IPEB (pkg sent to AFPC 11/27 per Mypers email). Just curious, on va.gov C&P claim says complete and it says decision later has been sent from the VA via mail on 12/17. On ebennies the C&P claim is listed under historical (status completed) as well as open under open claims with the status pending decision approval. Ebennies also requested a copy of my marriage license on 12/18. I haven't heard anything from my PEBLO or AFPC. Can I speculate that IPEB decision was unfit or is all of this standard in the process if fit or in general? Just trying to mentally prepare for either outcome (and 10 business days seems like forever). Thanks!

Hi all! I'm currently going through IPEB (pkg sent to AFPC 11/27 per Mypers email). Just curious, on va.gov C&P claim says complete and it says decision later has been sent from the VA via mail on 12/17. On ebennies the C&P claim is listed under historical (status completed) as well as open under open claims with the status pending decision approval. Ebennies also requested a copy of my marriage license on 12/18. I haven't heard anything from my PEBLO or AFPC. Can I speculate that IPEB decision was unfit or is all of this standard in the process if fit or in general? Just trying to mentally prepare for either outcome (and 10 business days seems like forever). Thanks!

Update - Peblo called and AFPC emailed me today, unfit finding. I'll be retiring in the next few months! :D

Congrats! Did you already receive your ratings? My package was received by the IPEB on 19-Nov and my claim status switched to Pending Decision Approval on Monday 17-Dec, however, I have yet to hear anything. What does your status show in eBenefits?

Congrats! Did you already receive your ratings? My package was received by the IPEB on 19-Nov and my claim status switched to Pending Decision Approval on Monday 17-Dec, however, I have yet to hear anything. What does your status show in eBenefits?

Thanks! My ebennies as well as va.gov show my ratings were sent in the mail the day the claim moved to historical claims (but its still also showing under open claims at pending decision approval). The historical claim says decision later was sent on 12/17 and claim was closed, but I haven't received it yet. I got an email from AFPC yesterday (12/20), called my Peblo right after that, and she told me my ratings. Check to see if you have a claim under historical that matches your current claim. Also try va.gov - my claim status was completed on their site.

My ratings came in last night and I signed this morning.