IPEB Question!

hsilva23

Registered Member
Hi everyone! I contacted my PEBLO this morning to try and find out if the IPEB had made a decision on "fit" or "unift." This was her response "We have not yet received the IPEB’s disposition. When we do we will get an AF356 with the write up. They are taking about 4-6 weeks to return something back to us. Hopefully this answers your question." Will it be sent to the VA after this for the propsed ratings? Or does this mean that it could be with the VA now?

I signed by 618 on May 13

Once the IPEB determines you are unfit; the AF will send a request to the VA to provide ratings.

Once the IPEB determines you are unfit; the AF will send a request to the VA to provide ratings.
Thank you for your response! I think I was more so wondering if the PEBLO will get a notification that I am unfit before sending it to the VA. I read some of the other threads and they talked about that not happening. So I guess im at loss if my package is already with the VA or not.

@hsilva23 Go on va.gov and log in (You can use your CAC Card). you might find a case in there if you haven't checked already

The PEBLO should be notified, but often they are not in the loop. The PEBLO get the blame, but often they are left out of the loop.