IPEB referral

Mike2193

Registered Member
I have been referred to do a full MEB and I am getting ready to go to the IPEB and wanted to know if anyone has gone to the IPEB and been returned to duty. I have tendinitis in my feet however this does not effect my job performance I just can’t do the cardio portion of the PT test. I can still run shorter distances.

Air force members that enter the IDES process only have a 5 percent RTD rate. Although if that’s your only condition it seems like you might be in that 5 percent. many people have no cardio permanent waivers in the air force

Air force members that enter the IDES process only have a 5 percent RTD rate. Although if that’s your only condition it seems like you might be in that 5 percent. many people have no cardio permanent waivers in the air force
Okay thank you for the reply. I am really hoping that I can stay in. I would like to retire and have been in for 8 years already.

I have been referred to do a full MEB and I am getting ready to go to the IPEB and wanted to know if anyone has gone to the IPEB and been returned to duty. I have tendinitis in my feet however this does not effect my job performance I just can’t do the cardio portion of the PT test. I can still run shorter distances.
I went to the AF IPEB and was returned to duty in 2008.