IPEB timeline

Bdaddy970

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
good morning. Today my PEBLO told me that my IPEB file was completed and is only awaiting signature. Typically how long have others seen this waiting period be for the signature? She said she expects it soon, but I am curious what others are seeing. Thanks for any help in advance!

I've been waiting since Sept 3rd, 2021. You are talking about the part once you sign your Narsum and are waiting for the unfit/fit for duty signature? The way my QTC exams went im very nerves because the answers he game on my exams where all over the place on my DOD referred conditions.

I've been waiting since Sept 3rd, 2021. You are talking about the part once you sign your Narsum and are waiting for the unfit/fit for duty signature? The way my QTC exams went im very nerves because the answers he game on my exams where all over the place on my DOD referred conditions.
Yea, that part. It’s where the docs review your claims, the appointment notes etc. And get percentages from the VA to get their ratings figured out. Once that’s all done they make the decision to separate, retire, return to duty. Once the decision is done they send the packet for signature. That’s where mine is, from what I’m told.