Is there any way I can get P&T?

conroe

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
I'm 100% scheduler for 2 years...
I could wait for another C&P however my family needs health care.
That's why I want to get champva benefit. How can I request for P&T? Is there any certain forms?

Warrior644

Super Moderator
Staff Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Lifetime Supporter
Registered Member
I'm 100% scheduler for 2 years...
I could wait for another C&P however my family needs health care.
That's why I want to get champva benefit. How can I request for P&T? Is there any certain forms?
In my experienced opinion via eBenefits, you can submit a new DoVA disability claim requesting an increased DoVA 100% P&T rating then allow the DoVA Rating Agency to officially process the disability claim until completion. Take care!

Thus, I quite often comment that "possessing well-informed knowledge is truly a powerful equalizer!"

Best Wishes!

RonG

Super Moderator
Staff Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
That is excellent advice proved by Warrior644.

Please note that there have been cases where a veteran requests an increase or P&T and ends up with a lower rating. Everything in your file is open to scrutiny upon receipt of a claim. I am not suggesting that will occur in your case, but I have seen several VA raters and former raters provide the same warning. I have also seen reports of reductions in the same senario. I suspect they are relatively uncommon, but it does happen.

VA
Veterans Service Representatives: Develop Claims
Rating Veteran Service Representatives (RVSRs): Rate Claims

Sometimes it is best not to poke the bear.

Good luck,

Ron

chaplaincharlie

Super Moderator
Staff Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Lifetime Supporter
Registered Member
I'm not sure about the timing, but I filed a NOD to get the VA to change me to T&P.

data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-matched-content-rows-num="3" data-matched-content-columns-num="1" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">