JBER Timeline

Got mine today as well. My peblo had to send a little encouragement to have the worklist sent.
Congrats! If you don’t mind me asking how long did yours sit in PEB findings?

Attachments

• 1FA5C325-32A8-4B1A-9446-CEC60B524326.png
    1FA5C325-32A8-4B1A-9446-CEC60B524326.png
    11.9 MB · Views: 36
Well, I'm still waiting for my 199. According to the schedule on the web, I am 9 days overdue. Fingers crossed again today.
I got DOD and VA ratings back. I’m going on day 12 of the “PEB Findings” stage. Waiting on the 199 still. The average is 14 from what the dashboard is saying but who really knows! I’m hoping I get them back this week.
PEB findings takes 30-40 days. I am on day 27 of waiting on DA 199. My Peblo says she is not authorized to tell unless she receives 199 from PEB.

Still haven’t got my 199:( Next week will be the fourth week. I’ve got all the ratings back(permanent determination on DOD side)...unfit memo and everything else but still nothing...I got in touch with the head of the MEB department out here and he said there are people who have been waiting since January for their 199’s. You’re a super soldier because no way in hell I would be pulling staff duty if I had started my clearing process! Did you not take any PTDY?
How did you get unfit memo? I heard they stopped doing unfit memo.My PEBLO said you get unfit decision and DOD/VA on DA 199 after the IPEB is done. My PEBLO wont tell.

Update- My PEBLO has my 199 and I’m waiting on her to send it to me for signing. It took 16 days to get it after my PEB officially convened.
It was in “signature” status from mid-December until Feb 14 at which point it went into “distribution” status.
What date did your 199 have on it?

Finally heard from my PEBLO today. My 199 is done just waiting on signature. He said the PEB has over 700 199s awaiting signature so now I get to see how long it takes to sign a document.

Finally heard from my PEBLO today. My 199 is done just waiting on signature. He said the PEB has over 700 199s awaiting signature so now I get to see how long it takes to sign a document.
So for me, it took about a week in que to be signed then another week to be dispersed. So two weeks and a few days to see it with my own two eyes to lay ink.

Im writing this from the airport bar on terminal leave, finally free. Just something to think about because looking back I wish I would have just sold a lot of my days. You don’t have to take all of your leave days. I could have left just as early and taken like 5 days of leave and sold the rest. If I would have done that I would have started getting my VA benefits and would have been able to use my GI Bill sooner. I wasn’t really thinking about it and took 60 days of leave so I won’t start collecting VA benefits until at least July. It doesn’t really matter to me but just something I wish I would have thought about.

Received and signed my 199 today. Thank God. It took so long. My PEBLO said he sent it up already and that I will receive my out date in about 10 days. Mon. I will be going to CIF with a copy of my 199 to clear them so I don't have to worry about it later. I will also go to retirement services to start that process. Hopefully be on leave in a week or so.

How did you get unfit memo? I heard they stopped doing unfit memo.My PEBLO said you get unfit decision and DOD/VA on DA 199 after the IPEB is done. My PEBLO wont tell.
I didn't get the actual memo. My PEBLO just let me know when I was determined to be unfit. They can track all of that across multiple systems but I'm pretty sure it just depends on the PEBLO if they provide that info to you or not. Mine has been great thankfully. I'm always asking questions and driving them nuts I'm sure!

My 199 was dated the day I got it. I guess bitching to everyone I know helped. I didn't receive an unfit memo either. It states unfit or fit on the 199.

My 199 was dated the day I got it. I guess bitching to everyone I know helped. I didn't receive an unfit memo either. It states unfit or fit on the 199.
Who did you contact to bring up the 199 taking too long? Was it just repeated calls to your PEBLO or is there any other recourse to address it?

I emailed the VA, PEB email box, PEBLO and his supervisor every other day as well as putting in a complaint on the website that tracks your progress. Once I am done I will definitely be putting in some major ICE complaints. The whole MEB system is broke and I hate that everyone uses COVID as an excuse not to work. If the Soldiers are working everyday than the people supporting us should be working.

Congrats! If you don’t mind me asking how long did yours sit in PEB findings?
I am on day 30 of waiting on PEB findings(DA 199). I hope I get it next week. They are averaging 30-40 days.

You can't go by the average wait time. There are a bunch of us on here who has been waiting since Dec. 17 and others who started the whole process after us who already received their 199. There is no rhyme or reason to the whole thing.

I emailed the VA, PEB email box, PEBLO and his supervisor every other day as well as putting in a complaint on the website that tracks your progress. Once I am done I will definitely be putting in some major ICE complaints. The whole MEB system is broke and I hate that everyone uses COVID as an excuse not to work. If the Soldiers are working everyday than the people supporting us should be working.
I just emailed the PEB mailbox listed on the HRC website. We shall see. VA is done. I called them and they're waiting on the Army.

Reading all of these is so discouraging. I am not stationed where the original post is, but I follow this and all the other “timeline” posts on here. I created a profile today because I’m getting so frustrated. I accomplished everything up to the “peb” portion in under two months. My packet went to Texas December 28th. I have not received one piece of information in any form electronic or otherwise from anyone since then. 67 days. What is happening. I’m not one to complain. But maybe I should call or email someone. I can’t even begin to look at jobs or schools because I could be out tomorrow or I could be out in 9 months.

Reading all of these is so discouraging. I am not stationed where the original post is, but I follow this and all the other “timeline” posts on here. I created a profile today because I’m getting so frustrated. I accomplished everything up to the “peb” portion in under two months. My packet went to Texas December 28th. I have not received one piece of information in any form electronic or otherwise from anyone since then. 67 days. What is happening. I’m not one to complain. But maybe I should call or email someone. I can’t even begin to look at jobs or schools because I could be out tomorrow or I could be out in 9 months.
I can see your frustration, It took almost 7 weeks for my 199 to be in hand and after submitting it back w/ signature which was about 3 weeks ago, and it was yesterday I received my orders