JBLM MEB Timeline

jchoi601

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
Currently in the process for bilateral Chronic exertional compartment syndrome on JBLM.

16OCT18 MEB initiated
5NOV18 Meet with PEBLO (My P3 was never signed so I called my PCM and he had it fixed within 24 hours hence it taking so long to meet my PEBLO)
6NOV18 Meet with MSC
15NOV18 First C&P exam
19NOV18 Last C&P exam (13 in total)
21DEC18 NARSUM Received
31DEC18 Met with legal to review NARSUM
2JAN19 Submitted IMR request to PEBLO
4JAN19 Met with Dr. for IMR
7JAN19 Met with Legal to review IMR results
8JAN19 Signed NARSUM

Currently awaiting ratings now.

Legal estimates 20%DOD 80%VA so we'll see what happens.

Thanks for the timeline. It must be nice to be at the base the PEB results come from! It probably won't make it any faster. If it's anything like my timeline, you should have your ratings back within 10 days.

Im still waiting to be contacted by PEBLO.
I was referred to MEB on 21NOV
P3 signed on 2JAN
I wonder if I have to contact someone to speed up the process

Im still waiting to be contacted by PEBLO.
I was referred to MEB on 21NOV
P3 signed on 2JAN
I wonder if I have to contact someone to speed up the process
if you do not feel like your case is moving, I went to my OMBUDSMAN and they got everything on track and started because I as well was awaiting my PEBLO to contact me initially. OMBUDSMAN services can look into it and help you navigate the process as your advocate.

if you do not feel like your case is moving, I went to my OMBUDSMAN and they got everything on track and started because I as well was awaiting my PEBLO to contact me initially. OMBUDSMAN services can look into it and help you navigate the process as your advocate.

I agree on the OMBUDSMAN. They are your advocate after all. That's seriously a long time to wait. That's practically my entire case.

Thank you!
Will do tomorrow

18JAN2019 Contacted by the VA via e-mail for clarification on personal information.

This is good. It means they actually are looking at your case and trying to clarify things!!
Right. I'm anticipating on receiving my ratings sometime in the next week. Hopefully being assigned a new PEBLO doesn't complicate things.

1FEB2019 Got a call from my new PEBLO to let me know my ratings and 199 are in and I have an appointment this following Monday to go over them.

Right?! I had butterflies when she told me my ratings were in and felt a lil crushed when she told me I had to wait until Monday haha
hope it all turns out better or as well as you expect! god speed!

Looks like good results. Good luck with the next chapter and managing the pain!

Question for anyone that might know;
When would be a good time to put in my DA31 for PTDY and terminal leave?