LAM LUNG it’s rare I had it while serving in The Air Force


Super Moderator
Staff Member
PEB Forum Veteran
You cannot necessarily "change" a discharge, however if you believe that you should have received a MEB prior to your discharge, you can request a review from either the PDBR or the BCMR depending on the time frame that you served/discharged.

Would need more information regarding your discharge, where you served, whether or not you were in a MEB etc.
data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-matched-content-rows-num="3" data-matched-content-columns-num="1" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">