I never received that email. I am going to email them and as for an update.

I received the same two emails today as well. I submitted my paperwork in March of 2017.
I also just received the same emails and have been out since 2007. I received an email in July saying my application was transferred to PDBR for adjudication. Did you receive that email also?

I received the same emails today as well, I sent a package out to the BCNR March 2019 and got a docket number in April and haven't heard anything since.

I got 2 emails from the VA this morning as well. So I hoping its not an error and my PDBR is coming to an end as well.

I received two emails from the VA as well tonight at 1900. I was approved for retirement through the PDBR and I am awaiting orders from the Navy. Have you tried contacting your PDBR point of contact with your branch of service? They may be able to provide insight.
John

I received two emails from the VA as well tonight at 1900. I was approved for retirement through the PDBR and I am awaiting orders from the Navy. Have you tried contacting your PDBR point of contact with your branch of service? They may be able to provide insight. John

I received two emails from the VA as well tonight at 1900. I was approved for retirement through the PDBR and I am awaiting orders from the Navy. Have you tried contacting your PDBR point of contact with your branch of service? They may be able to provide insight. John

I sent an email to the Army HRC for a status update of my case. I just found the contact# for the Army POC "Mr. Al" and will try and call him in the morning.

I sent an email to the Army HRC for a status update of my case. I just found the contact# for the Army POC "Mr. Al" and will try and call him in the morning.
Will you post the number for Mr Al? I don't think the number given for him earlier in this thread is right. Thank you!

Did you ever get a response to your email?
Email I received last night

Your case is going through the medical review process, which is part of the Adjudication Preparation. Once this is completed your case is moved to the adjudication phase; you will receive notification when this happens. The adjudication phase takes up to 4-6 months.

Your case is then prepared and meets the PDBR Board. The Board’s recommendation will then be forwarded to your service’s Designated Decision Authority (DDA). Unfortunately, we have no control, or method to track the status of your case further once your DDA receives it. Once a decision has been made in your case, you will be promptly notified by your service.

If you have not received your service’s final decision in the next 12 months please feel free to reach back to us for an update.

Respectfully,

Physical Disability Board of Review

New here guys.. Reading through the posts... I received an email that my PDBR was going into the adjudication phase.... but I received those emails like others did from the VA saying I was being discharged with a "DOD disability rating" .

Anyone get any new info on this?

Thanks!

I am wondering if this has to do with Milconnect listing us as Disabled Veterans for shopping at the commissary and exchange on January the 1st?

New here guys.. Reading through the posts... I received an email that my PDBR was going into the adjudication phase.... but I received those emails like others did from the VA saying I was being discharged with a "DOD disability rating" .

Anyone get any new info on this?

Thanks!
Welcome to the forum! Best of luck!
John

I am wondering if this has to do with Milconnect listing us as Disabled Veterans for shopping at the commissary and exchange on January the 1st?
One of two emails...
We understand that you are in the process of separating from the military and have received a DOD disability rating. You may therefore be eligible to apply to the Vocational Rehabilitation & Employment (VR&E) VetSuccess Program.

This program's primary function is to help veterans who have service-connected disabilities become suitably employed, maintain employment, or achieve independence in daily living. To receive an evaluation for vocational rehabilitation services, you must meet the following requirements:

1. Must have received, or will eventually receive, an honorable or other than dishonorable discharge;
2. Must have a VA service-connected disability rating of 10% or more or a memorandum rating; and
3. Must have submitted an application for services.

One of two emails...
We understand that you are in the process of separating from the military and have received a DOD disability rating. You may therefore be eligible to apply to the Vocational Rehabilitation & Employment (VR&E) VetSuccess Program.

This program's primary function is to help veterans who have service-connected disabilities become suitably employed, maintain employment, or achieve independence in daily living. To receive an evaluation for vocational rehabilitation services, you must meet the following requirements:

1. Must have received, or will eventually receive, an honorable or other than dishonorable discharge;
2. Must have a VA service-connected disability rating of 10% or more or a memorandum rating; and
3. Must have submitted an application for services.

Good point. I too received that same email on the second. I also know I have been granted retirement, and that the Navy is processing the last of my retirement stuff in Millington. Perhaps, it could be an indication of a favorable outcome for those waiting. Or, it may not be. Time will tell. Best of luck!

Good point. I too received that same email on the second. I also know I have been granted retirement, and that the Navy is processing the last of my retirement stuff in Millington. Perhaps, it could be an indication of a favorable outcome for those waiting. Or, it may not be. Time will tell. Best of luck!
I received those same two emails on the 2nd. I logged into milconnect to see what was going on. Two things peeked my interest. One says I listed The DAV starting 1 Jan 2020. The other shows I did 20 yrs of service. Definitely not true for me. The mil connect is connected to military spouse who in my case is retired so it could be a mixup or I could be interpreting field wrong. Interesting to see if it is an indication to come.

I asked my lawyer with NVLSP and they said:

"We’ve heard back from NVLSP – they say that a lot of veterans they represent have received similar emails from the VA recently. Sounds like this is some sort of a glitch in the VA’s automated email system and you were likely sent the email in error (so we would not expect that it has any connection to the BCNR claim)."