Looks fine to me.This is my packet cover letter, which list docs, what do you yall think? Thanks in advance
OK...additional info is needed.Ron, I know its very limited info but PEB has yet to call me back. Could you do any calculations with the following?
I was an E-4 with 4 years of service AD retired in 2012
My DOD rate is 70% ( I believe my retirement was %1,6XX)
I am 80% VA but paid at the 100% due to IU
I get $3,353 a month from VA
hoping for 100% CRSC
OK...additional info is needed.
1. Please look at your most recent DFAS RAS at MyPay. Even if all your pay is waived, a new RAS is generated when there is a COLA increase. From that RAS, please report the Gross retired pay shown in upper left of statement.
2. 3353 VA: What are the categories of dependents and numbers, plus ages of children.
3. Was your AD time precisely 4 years or were there full months too?
4. I can tell you at this point that your CRSC will defineity be the dollar amount of the longevity portion of retired pay.
Example using the info above:
1. Gross retired pay 1600/0.70 = ~2286 high three (the gross from the DFAS RAS would include COLA increases)
2. 4 yrs AD x 0.025 = 10%
3. 2286 x 0.10 = 229.60 longevity portion of retired pay and the CRSC payable using the info available.
Note: The gross retired pay used in this example is likely inaccurate. Again, the gross from your RAS is needed. I do not envision the correct amount will change the CRSC computed substntially since you had only 4 years AD.