Little Help With CRSC

Sgt. JAMES GALLAGHER

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Little help with CRSC

I have been rated 100 percent for PTSD and 40 percent for my back, 40 percent for my right leg, and 10 percent my left leg. both and the IDES . what CRSC payment? just wondering

Little help with CRSC

I have been rated 100 percent for PTSD and 40 percent for my back, 40 percent for my right leg, and 10 percent my left leg. both and the IDES . what CRSC payment? just wondering

You need to file a CRSC claim first and see what percentage the board awards. Then you can figure the rest out. You will have to show each of those conditions as combat related, and the board will adjudicate, and award a combined percentage.

There are a ton of threads on here that give great information on the whole process. I also have posted some very detailed threads on how to come up with monthly payments once you get your comined rating.

Joe

You need to file a CRSC claim first and see what percentage the board awards. Then you can figure the rest out. You will have to show each of those conditions as combat related, and the board will adjudicate, and award a combined percentage.

There are a ton of threads on here that give great information on the whole process. I also have posted some very detailed threads on how to come up with monthly payments once you get your comined rating.

Joe
thank you joe

five weeks ago I had started my MED out of the military, so i go and check my status on E benefits and noticed that the Regional office in Indianapolis, IN was taken care of my claim at the time, then at I had checked E benefits on April 4th and now that my that the Regional Office in Settle WA now taking of my claim is this normal?

In the IDES system, the military sends your VA claims to one of three VA Regional Offices that process IDES claims. After retirement/separation, your VA case file and claim should be forwarded to your VARO where you live.

In the IDES system, the military sends your VA claims to one of three VA Regional Offices that process IDES claims. After retirement/separation, your VA case file and claim should be forwarded to your VARO where you live.
thank you, so much