Long MEB

Baloo

Registered Member
I know this is more for active AF, but I am hoping someone can help and provide some insight. I joined the AF Reserve through Palace front and after a couple UTAs was told my AD med records were medically disqualifying and I should have never been allowed into the Reserves. My MEB has been ongoing near a year and half and my service commitment has ended. Now what happens? (Note: my PEBLO has changed assignments and I am having problems getting a hold of the replacement)

I know this is more for active AF, but I am hoping someone can help and provide some insight. I joined the AF Reserve through Palace front and after a couple UTAs was told my AD med records were medically disqualifying and I should have never been allowed into the Reserves. My MEB has been ongoing near a year and half and my service commitment has ended. Now what happens? (Note: my PEBLO has changed assignments and I am having problems getting a hold of the replacement)
Baloo, you should be retained until the conclusion of your MEB process. Keep calling or try and get another number to get a PEBLO. I had a terrible time in 2012 yet in 2018 I had a grat PEBLO. Best of luck and keep pressing for your rights. Ron P