Los Angeles Timeline

BTW, the blog is well developed!

Called the PDA. Even though it has been nine days since I signed concur with my 199 my packet is still sitting back with the PEB at JBLM. I don't understand why they need to take so long since I didn't have any issues. It frustrates me that these last few steps should be so simple but are dragging behind schedule. I really didn't have a lot of bad things to say about the Army - but the treatment on the way out the door has been a reminder of how little value I am to them.

Thank you - it has been a real labor of love. I hope that some other sufferers similar to me find it helpful.

I suspect many will find it helpful. With your permission, I may share it with some of my patients.

I suspect many will find it helpful. With your permission, I may share it with some of my patients.

Please do! The second intent of it is to be helpful to others.

As explained by my PEBLO - the cases that were sent by email during the system update SNAFU are being held until the PEB authorizes the PEBLO to send each case via the updated system. Once sent to the PEB by this fashion the PAB will be able to access it and process. I don't know why they are waiting in this fashion. Those in my shoes are at the end of their timelines and are trying to make a transition. I don't know if that will be in two weeks or two months. I am a Soldier and deserve better treatment.

After a little thought I've decided that I'm escalating on this. Essentially everything is done - my 199 is signed that I concur. We are just waiting for my PEBLO to be instructed to push a button.
In a few minutes I'm going to call her and tell her that one of two things are going to happen today. Either my case is sent forward today or I'm making a congressional complaint. After I talk with her I will be giving the ombudsman a call and asking for his help.
I'm really sick of this - I already missed out on one job due to this timeline. Also trying to figure out a cross-country move. My timeline really shouldn't be up in the air at this point.

I feel exactly how you do .. and our timeline is almost the same except I started before you and signed my 199 on the 11th I just wanna start school already .. I try googling obudsman for hawaii and I get like 8 different numbers :/

My ombudsman just called me , said he called the PDA this morning and they can't find my packet lol
Hope your having better luck then me

I was going to wait until Monday to email my congressman but I made the mistake of calling my PEBLO. Her indifference kind of set me off so I went ahead and fired off the email. Hopefully, one of his staffers will bring it to his attention to be actioned. Either way, I'm still in limbo......

I've made a bunch of phone calls... eventually I was called and told my packet is being expedited as long as promise to stop contacting anyone about it. That was the first. My family is moving out of our apartment and across country at the end of the month - orders or not.

I signed my 199 on 19APR. I called and got expedited. I have confirmation that PDA received my case on the first of may.
I'm at 20 days since signing my 199 with 8 of those days with my case in PDA's hands.

Supposedly I hit the TRANSPOC list yesterday (10MAY). Not sure how things will work since my command is at FT Jackson, my PEBLO is at FT Irwin and I'm in Los Angeles. I guess I'll get my orders by email then?

You will probably get TDY orders to Ft Irwin for out processing. Do you have any equipment signed out at Ft Jackson (battle rattle)? If so you may have to go back there for CIF turn in.

What should be happening? It seems like I am stuck... I'm on TRANSPOC but no one I talk to seems to be on the same page what is happening with me. The condition I'm being MEB'ed for leaves me confused on a good day... I'm literally losing my mind!

According to Ft Jackson transitions I should have orders tomorrow... there is also a GO that was my senior rater a dozen years ago calling them and my command on my behalf in the morning. I expect orders. Just in case I'll be getting in the car in the morning and driving to Ft Irwin so I can get my move coordinated. We are hoping to be out of our apartment by the end of the week... no idea if HHG can move that fast.

Received my orders yesterday - 22MAY. It only took a GO making calls for me. Nothing in this process has been easy - but finally able to work on our move and begin my new life. phew.

Updated my signature block with the rest of my timeline.

It's that time - coming up on my three year exam... 17DEC19. Paranoia (which comes very naturally to me) has me thinking that I'm going to be hosed with my rating getting slashed even though I'm no better... maybe even worse. Wanted to post briefly here and say thanks to all who helped me through this long journey. I miss the Army so much and have failed at five jobs since I've been out - all due to my condition.

Check out my story in my blog in my signature block... covers from when I first started this process up until now and on.

Received my final disposition - 70% PDRL... it's a decrease to what I initially thought I would be rated at - so this isn't a surprise. Excited to be PDRL and not have to do this anymore.