M21-1MR Compensation and Pension Manual Rewrite Part III, Subpart i, Chapter 2, Section D IDES

M21-1MR Compensation and Pension Manual Rewrite Part III, Subpart i, Chapter 2, Section D IDES 2014-08-14

No permission to download

Jason Perry

Benevolent Leader
Site Founder
Staff Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Jason Perry submitted a new resource:

M21-1MR Compensation and Pension Manual Rewrite Part III, Subpart i, Chapter 2, Section D IDES - The VA's Compensation and Pension Manual Rewrite Regulation on IDES

This Resource is the VA's internal regulation concerning the Integrated Disability Evaluation System (IDES).

There are many important procedural and substantive issues in this regulation. I will post my observations and comments in subsequent threads and posts.
Read more about this resource...

Jason Perry

Benevolent Leader
Site Founder
Staff Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
It will apply as of the effective date listed in the resource (March 26, 2014).

YellowHammer

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
I haven't read the new manual/changes, but if somebody has already separated/retired after March 26th they aren't going to go changing stuff on me are they? I am PDRL and don't want to ever go through that mess again.

Jason Perry

Benevolent Leader
Site Founder
Staff Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
...if somebody has already separated/retired after March 26th they aren't going to go changing stuff on me are they?
If already retired/separated (with exception of TDRL folks) none of this would apply to you- are done with IDES.

data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-matched-content-rows-num="3" data-matched-content-columns-num="1" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">