MEB for PTSD &MDD

Jasonb120

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
I just received notice that I was getting my information reviewed by DAWG for PTSD and MDD. What outcome should I expect? Also I was diagnosed with asthma, sleep apnea and I came in contact with someone that had TB while deployed and can no longer receive a TB test. I had to take medication for a year. I've had four surgerys, 2 on left thumb and had to get it fused, and now have tendonitis in my left wrist that I need a survey for. I had two on my left ankle and now I have a bulging disk in my lower back and have to see a pain management doctor and I got any from in my eye 6 months ago and had to get glasses because I started to have severe headaches 3 to 4 times a day. Any information would be helpful.

I just received notice that I was getting my information reviewed by DAWG for a possible MEB for PTSD and MDD. What outcome should I expect? Also I was diagnosed with asthma, sleep apnea after 2 deployments to balad and I came in contact with someone kuwait that had TB while deployed and can no longer receive a TB test and I had to take medication for a year. I've had four surgerys, 2 on left thumb and had to get it fused, and now have tendonitis in my left wrist that I need a survey for and two on my left ankle and now I have a bulging disk in my lower back and have to see a pain management doctor. I got skydrol in my eye 6 months ago and had to get glasses because I started to have severe headaches 3 to 4 times a day. Any information would be helpful.

The DAWG will review it and get the "paperwork" in order after your doctor writes a summary. They will then send this to AFPC who will tell them if you should be MEB'd or not.

the outcome depends on the severity of your symptoms, your branch of service and your MOS/AFSC....