Wow thats good news then. I take it they are already working the Digestion System VASRD then. Aside from the military compensation how did the VA side look?
Ya they've completed half of the 15 sections of the VASRD since 2017... so if they stay on that course, we should see it updated within 2 years. It's all just an educated guess on my part, though. I don't know if they'll for sure make it similar to how they rewrote the skin section. I'm 90% VA.

I got diagnosed with ulcerative pancolitis back in early June, tried multiple meds and am now on remicade and immuran. My package was sent to the PEB August 30th. Waiting to see if I’m found fit/unfit. I was in a horrible flare up through out my c&p exams. Waiting sucks lol.
I got diagnosed around April and went straight on to biologics. Doc here said any else wouldn't have worked. I've had two flare ups since...one mild and one pretty bad. I've kind of leveled off but I'm still going 4-6 times a day. Still a win in my book! Since I'm stationed overseas they are seriously short staffed in the MEB department. Expected wait for even my first call since my MEB start 2-3 months

Hey man, so my package was sent up on August 30th to the PEB. I have heard from multiple people that have gone through the board that you usually will know within 2-4 weeks if you were fit/unfit. I know that it all comes at once when all is said and done. I checked my va.gov and it says "evidence gathering,review,and decision. Does that mean my stuff has already been sent to the va for ratings which means I was found unfit ? Just curious

Hey man, so my package was sent up on August 30th to the PEB. I have heard from multiple people that have gone through the board that you usually will know within 2-4 weeks if you were fit/unfit. I know that it all comes at once when all is said and done. I checked my va.gov and it says "evidence gathering,review,and decision. Does that mean my stuff has already been sent to the va for ratings which means I was found unfit ? Just curious
I'm honestly not sure. I'm stationed in Europe and there is only one woman here reviewing all the packets for MEB. I got an email saying that they are severely under staffed so the process will take longer (which I'm fine with since Europe is awesome lol). I'm still waiting to be contacted from the PEBLO since my initiation date.

Definitely enjoy Europe while you can! I loved being over there and miss it already. Just make sure you dedicate enough time and energy to separating of thats the decision that comes out of it. I had always heard it was a little harder doing the transition overseas.

I admit I’m kicking myself, because they may have kept me overseas if they had initiated my MEB!

Any luck on your findings? Fit unfit?

I spoke to the PEB October 11th and was informed my package was in Q&A before being sent to the VA which to my understanding means I was found unfit. Haven’t heard anything since. Peblo sucks. Just passing the time till I get the call. what about you ?