M_A_D101

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
Active Army 5yrs of service.
M.E.B Start: 10/20/2011
M.E.B Found Unfit : 11/08/2011
QTC Exams: 12/5/2011
Exams Complete: 12/30/2011
After i was found unfit my chain of command then decided they wanted to chapter me on a chapter 14a (minor military infractions) missed p.t once, was ticked for a DUI but not charged for one, and bald motorcycle tires where their reasoning. My entire M.E.B Packet and Chapter 14, was submitted to the Commanding General of Fort Leonard Wood. He determined i should receive the m.e.b... it was a waste of my time and my CSM had it out for me from day 1. I wont go into details trying to stay on topic!
(Some time later)
back to the M.E.B process after i did a congressional.
M.E.B fowarded to the P.E.B: 4/27/2012
P.E.B Findings Unfit: 5/10/2012
Fowarded to VA: 5/14/2012
VA ( Pending Decision Approval ) 6/06/2012 Note* The VA has determined it takes APROX 29 days from this point.
Fowarded back to P.E.B 6/23/2012
I began to get impatient so i called my P.E.B.L.O to see where my case was as of 7/17/2012, I was then fowarded the letter from the p.e.b and was told i would get my ratings next week no later then 7/25/2012. I will update with another post to keep everyone up to date, I have read through these things and realized everyone is always waiting, here is some good advice while waiting STAY BUSY!:)I will put my ratings on here as soon as i find out what they are.
P.E.B Rating - For Low back pain with strain (New), Compression fracture thoracic vertebral with scoliosis and arthritis
Below is what i am being rated for from the VA
Contentions: Low back pain with strain (New), Compression fracture thoracic vertebral with scoliosis and arthritis (New), Knyphosis upper spine (New), Anxiety disorder (New), Dysthymic disorder (New), Tendonitis right wrist (New), Tinnitus both ears (New), Right shoulder pinched nerve (New), Right knee pops with pain (New), Right ankle pops with pain (New), Bursitis right elbow (New), Tenderness right side (ribs) with pain (New), Asthma exercise induced (New), Sleep apnea (New), Arthritis both hands (New), Tinea Versicolor (New)

M_A_D101

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
It asks if this thread was helpful? i dont know why it didnt pop up.

Jason Perry

Benevolent Leader
Site Founder
Staff Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Me neither! Thanks for posting, though...there are not a lot of polls posted, so it may be a bug with the software. I have asked the software forum support for any insight. BTW, I tried to edit and repost your question and it didn't work either. I will update if I can find a solution.

Jason Perry

Benevolent Leader
Site Founder
Staff Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Fixed it...it was a problem with poll text colors (the previous setting showed it as a "white" color against the "white" background).

grizz13

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
It's not showing the poll question for me still.... :confused:

Jason Perry

Benevolent Leader
Site Founder
Staff Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
It's not showing the poll question for me still.... :confused:
Can you check again? It might be a "cache" issue with the previous information held in memory....when you visit again or refresh, does it show?

nwlivewire

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Can you check again? It might be a "cache" issue with the previous information held in memory....when you visit again or refresh, does it show?

I have done both and I keep getting this:

?
Is this post helpful?

This poll will close on Oct 18, 2012 at 10:46 PM.
  1. Yes
  2. No (Also includes the Voting Button and the See Results)

Jason Perry

Benevolent Leader
Site Founder
Staff Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Thanks- that is the poll: "Is this post helpful?" Before, it was blank.

M_A_D101

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
I did not see many posts about soldiers, sailors, marines or airmen pending chapter/med board so i figured i went through the nonsense if anyone had any questions i could relate! i guess not as many trouble makers as i expected lol :rolleyes:

M_A_D101

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
Still no DA199.... They have completed my ratings from P.E.B and the VA but have not typed the DA199 yet. I received a email from the P.E.B last week that i would have my 199 by weds, its friday (lol) So i called my peblo and her answer was " the lady who was suppose to send your 199 is on leave for two weeks" :-| I asked if there was any one else who could help and she said No, call back later to see if we made any progress... if it wasnt for BEER this process would be a drag

Unknown123

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
I can only find such things comical at this point. From what another member posted, there is only one person who types up the 199's... And if your post is correct, she is on leave with no replacement. So when she comes back, there will be a nice fort of paperwork built up around her desk... The 199 lady received my paperwork back on the 17th, and I was wondering why it was taking her so long to complete her task. They didn't say when the two weeks started did they?

Side note.. I am going to go out on a limb and guestimate that the amount of money that the Army=DoD=Country is spending on back logged soldiers pay in those two weeks would be more than enough to hire at least one additional typist.

M_A_D101

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
Got my 199 Today,

ARMY - 10%

VA-70%

I was told i would have orders cut by friday.

Exactly what i figured i would receive. very exciting. I would post the total timeline with exact dates later on this evening.

data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-matched-content-rows-num="3" data-matched-content-columns-num="1" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">