MEB review at ABCMR


Well-Known Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
I have a question, if the relief requested at the ABCMR it states you can take it to the civilian court of jurisdiction. My question is what court would that be, ie federal court in MI where I reside or elsewhere? I’d appreciate the feedback


  • A460411E-95D1-4A87-947C-BA0A8FA589BC.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 16


Super Moderator
Staff Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Lifetime Supporter
Registered Member
Its federal I know that most, likely where the board is located it's an almost certainly you will need a bar attorney that can present your case at the federal level.
data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-matched-content-rows-num="3" data-matched-content-columns-num="1" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">