MEB timeline

Yeah. My email showed up a few days after my PEBLO said she sent it. I'm not getting my hopes up about getting this mysterious "unfit" memo or anything.
I received my MyPers notification 3 days after you, on 3 Nov. We are close on our timeframe. Was you're the standard 6-8 weeks email?

I received my MyPers notification 3 days after you, on 3 Nov. We are close on our timeframe. Was you're the standard 6-8 weeks email?
Yeah I think it was. My PEBLO said she is required to tell me the total process has a deadline of 120 days from the day the VA sent my C&P ( which would be my Jan 11ish) but she also said that they are moving a lot faster than the deadline, but she cant say that.

That's good info. My PEBLO keeps everything a secret. I knew the PEB tineframe was up to 120 days counting appeals (because if the IDES timeline sheet) but I never heard it was from the time from receipt of C&P exams. Glad to hear they are moving faster now, especially with the holidays quickly approaching. Sounds like you and I are just a few days apart! How many conditions did you have if you don't mind me asking? I believe mine was around 17.

That's good info. My PEBLO keeps everything a secret. I knew the PEB tineframe was up to 120 days counting appeals (because if the IDES timeline sheet) but I never heard it was from the time from receipt of C&P exams. Glad to hear they are moving faster now, especially with the holidays quickly approaching. Sounds like you and I are just a few days apart! How many conditions did you have if you don't mind me asking? I believe mine was around 17.
I think I had 17 or 18

I called OAC and was told my package was' physically touched on Nov 7 and that I should be hearing something very soon, as it looked like they were about to assign ratings.' Don't know how they would know but that's what I was told. I know you and I are within a few days of each other.

I called OAC and was told my package was' physically touched on Nov 7 and that I should be hearing something very soon, as it looked like they were about to assign ratings.' Don't know how they would know but that's what I was told. I know you and I are within a few days of each other.
I might give them a call monday. Do you have their #?

Ouch. Guess depends on who you speak with there. I got lucky I guess. I haven't heard a thing from my PEBLO.

Also got the "go see your PEBLO" answer. TSgt "someone". Not to helpful.

Also got the "go see your PEBLO" answer. TSgt "someone". Not to helpful.
Probally the same dude. He said talk to him when I had ratings. My Vets.gov shows it was updated today though. I have no idea what the update was but its something I guess.

Probally the same dude. He said talk to him when I had ratings. My Vets.gov shows it was updated today though. I have no idea what the update was but its something I guess.
Good on your update. I just checked and no updates on Vets.gov for me. I was really hoping to get some news today before Thanksgiving but guess will have to wait until next week. I'm a few days behind you so hopefully we both hear something next week. It'll be over 3 weeks at that point from being accepted. I would be so happy if I were to get to sign for ratings and start my terminal by end of December!

My vets.gov and ebenefits both updated to say that "We have reviewed your submitted evidence for Request 1. We will notify you if we need additional information." on 8 Sep instead of its previous notification saying I was in review so hopefully that means they have recieved it from AFPC.