MEB timeline

Question did you guys sit down and decided on a retirement date and final out?

Has anyone ever been told they had to wait 24 hours from Peblo's receipt before we could be briefed on our findings and ratings?? MyPers just says we should be contacted within 24 hrs but I've never heard we had to wait a full 24 hours before being briefed.

Question did you guys sit down and decided on a retirement date and final out?
No, she said they try to seperate people 3 days before the end of the month so if I have 90 days total of leave and permissive plus 30 days to outprocess that is what determines the final out day.

Has anyone ever been told they had to wait 24 hours from Peblo's receipt before we could be briefed on our findings and ratings?? MyPers just says we should be contacted within 24 hrs but I've never heard we had to wait a full 24 hours before being briefed.
I've seen a lot of cases on here that their PEBLO makes them wait. My PEBLO called me the second she got the email

Yeah mine did too but said had to wait 24 hours. Just sounds weird having to wait 24 hours after receipt.

Lol I bet. Sorry taking so long. I wasn't able to teach my PEBLO so have to try again in the morning.

Not knowing what's going on w/ my fit/unfit decision is driving me nuts! Did anyone here receive a MyPers notifcation when that decision was made by IPEB and forwarded to DRAS?

Not knowing what's going on w/ my fit/unfit decision is driving me nuts! Did anyone here receive a MyPers notifcation when that decision was made by IPEB and forwarded to DRAS?
Never received my unfit notice. I called the VA who stated they had my 356 form letting me know I was unfit. No mypers notification yet.then told the PEBLO and she looked it up in their system and confirmed unfit.

I’ve been following this thread for a while and its been really helpful. How long after your EBENIFITS went to Pending Decision Approval did it take to complete or go Historical? After it completes what happens next?

I’ve been following this thread for a while and its been really helpful. How long after your EBENIFITS went to Pending Decision Approval did it take to complete or go Historical? After it completes what happens next?
I think that part varies. My claim was at pending decision approval pretty much the entire time so I wouldn't pay to much attention to that. Your best bet is using the numbers that we all provided and talking to people lile every 2 weeks to get updates.