MEB TIMELINE

Its crazy my meb was initiated last wednesday i believe. I already have my p3 and i am meeting with my peblo sometime next week. I thank god everyday for it. I feel in my opinion i am very unfit for duty and i hope they kinda "fast track" me. I have more than 2 thinks wrong with me. Including back and neck. Mental issues. And shoulder issues also a H2 hearing profile.

Its crazy my meb was initiated last wednesday i believe. I already have my p3 and i am meeting with my peblo sometime next week. I thank god everyday for it. I feel in my opinion i am very unfit for duty and i hope they kinda "fast track" me. I have more than 2 thinks wrong with me. Including back and neck. Mental issues. And shoulder issues also a H2 hearing profile.

It looks like we are close to the same schedule.

Reactions: 91B
Ill be praying for ya man. Im so sick of dealing with this pain. And id imagine your in the same boat as well. Hope the best for you. Keep me updated. Ive been reading other people and theur timelines. Id for sure say were ahead of the game when it comes to other cases i been reading on here. Im not complaining for sure. Id be furiou if mine didnt get accepted. I have more than 2 conditions for sure.

*update*
2 JULY 2018 PCM NOTIFIES ME HE IS REQUESTING MEB
11 JULY 2018 NURSE CASE MANAGER CALLS TO SCHEDULE MY SERVICE RECORD REVIEW FOR 16 JULY
16 JULY 2018 P3 Submitted awaiting signatures
3 AUG 2018 First Signature on P3 Profile
6 AUG 2018 Second Signature on P3 Profile
7 AUG 2018 Initial visit with PEBLO
8 AUG 2018 Team Meeting
8 AUG 2018 Head to Toe- 21-526EZ
13 AUG 2018 Legal Brief
13 AUG 2018 Commanders Statement
17 AUG 2018 VA Brief
21 AUG 2018 C&P Exams Start

Heres all ive done.
I had a p3 already. (Didnt have to wait for signatures)
Meb initiated and approved
Records review
Initial peblo meet and greet.
Ides inbdief
Va claims this tuesday. All started 8 of august. Till now.
Whats next? Am i ahead of scheduale or about right?
Have you got to the fit or unfit yet?

Okay. And rhats tye narrarive thing right?

What all did you claim on va claims? How many apts did you have?

Okay i see. I have 23 i believe. Sorry for being nosey. Have they said when your projected time our will be if found unfit?

Nice!! I cant wait to to see my outcome. Im praying for a unfit honestly. Ready to move on.

Also. At what point in the meb do you do the NARSUM?

Also. At what point in the meb do you do the NARSUM?

My projected out if found unfit is around oct-nov. you get the NARSUM once all the QTC appointments are done and the physicians type it up. From last appointment to NARSUM in hand was about 2weeks

Well I got the NARSUM. Have to do an IMR to change a diagnosis. Gonna add a few days but projected to be clearing in October-November timeframe. Did you finish all your appointments?

I finish my appointments next week!

I finish my appointments next week!

That’s awesome. I went over my NARSUM.....by the way it’s all of your MEB proceedings. I have til Friday to give them my answer. If you want we can link up and go over what to expect with it.

Reactions: 91B