MEB vs Officer Elimination

katz11_11

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Congrats on the decision going your way. I hope you can obtain some inner peace now that there's one less thing to worry about. I'm still waiting for my memo so i can start the process of getting out of here but please PM me anytime of you have questions. Wish you the best

BCN59

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Congrats on the decision going your way. I hope you can obtain some inner peace now that there's one less thing to worry about. I'm still waiting for my memo so i can start the process of getting out of here but please PM me anytime of you have questions. Wish you the best
Thank you, I really appreciate it.

CPTGSC06

Registered Member
I finally heard back from the ad hoc board today.

They approved the retirement and specified an honorable characterization of service. I'm so grateful and thankful for all who listened and shared advice.

And if anyone has any advice regarding transitioning, specifically tips on what I need to be sure to do before I depart, I would be grateful. I was told I would have orders generated sometime next week.
Hey brother, I hope civilian life is treating you well! If you have a minute I'd like to pick your brain, as I'm going through a similar situation. It's egregious to say the least. Can you reply or PM me whenever you're available? Thanks in advance!

data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-matched-content-rows-num="3" data-matched-content-columns-num="1" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">