MEB

megabyte5689

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
How long did y’all wait to get scheduled for your exams after meeting with MSC? I met with him last week to establish my claims and haven’t heard from him since. Went to the transition center on base and I haven’t even been put in the system. I get the impression IDES isn’t efficient at all

How long did y’all wait to get scheduled for your exams after meeting with MSC? I met with him last week to establish my claims and haven’t heard from him since. Went to the transition center on base and I haven’t even been put in the system. I get the impression IDES isn’t efficient at all

My MSC was useless and it took over 100 days for me to get my C&P exams scheduled from the day we filed. I emailed and called her but she never answered or responded. I finally harassed my PEBLO and he was able to get things moving, but if you don't advocate for yourself, they won't either. Good luck! This has been one of the most stressful events I've dealt with and they do not seem to care at all but you'll get there!

My C&P exams were scheduled two weeks after I met with the MSC.

I spoke with my MSC on 4 DEC and the C&P appointments were scheduled for 16-17 JAN, so about a month and a half. I'm geographically separated from the MTF and my MSC, so I'm not sure if that affected the timeline at all.

I spoke with my MSC on Apr 16 and I got the call on Apr 29 with all my appointment dates for the next two weeks.