MED Board still not initiated 1.5 months later

J M

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
My doctor told me he will be submitting my information to the MED board last time I saw him (early March), and just stand by to be contacted. He submitted me because he told me there is no way I would be deployable from here on, which I agree with.

I don't have any more follow up appointments with him, I still have not been contacted and I am now heading out on leave for about 2 weeks. I read about profiles in the Forum, but I have not found where to access it for the Navy. He just plain does not return messages and he is about 4 hours away as I'm in a pretty remote location so I'd rather not make an appointment and drive down just to ask the question.

Is there any information I can access to see if he has submitted me or not? Or is this the "new normal" amount of time to wait to be contacted after submitting package to the medical board. Thank you for the help!

Contact your ombudsman. Same thing happened to me. Told it was supposed to be submitted in November. Heard nothing until I contacted my ombudsman in January

This is not unusual. I call to your PCM might help you understand where you are at in the process.