Med boarded, found fit for full, eaos approaching in Nov 2020 running into problems

bellasmom937

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Ok long story short, I had a med board and the navy said I was fit for full. This was back in March 2020. My PEBLO gave me my results and told me I was good to go. My PCM said I however was still considered LIMDU due to my conditions however was still good to seperate. Flash forward to last two week. I'm closing in on my EAOS and started getting information to put together my seperation package. My NC1 calls me and says I cant seperate because I have LIMDU orders and need a med board. I try to explain to them I already had one and I was considered fit for full with limitations. Turns out my orders are still LIMDU and my command is saying I cant seperate with LIMDU orders and I'd have to wait for those orders to be up and re board again, get cut orders, then requesting seperation orders... I go to my PCM she says "no you still can because you already got ur results. You have no new conditions.Your command is wrong" go back to my command "no your PCM is wrong". Went back to my pcm "im not wrong, your command has no idea what there talking about but if it makes them happy I will sign off the paper work that will return u to full duty however with limitations. Let's schedule ur fit for full physical" after your physical, they will tell PSD your good to go and they will cut u new orders probably back to the same command since u have 3.5 months left take those orders and re route for your seperation orders.

My fit for full physical is tomorrow, I'm looking over paperwork I have to fill. I would have to mark down alot of information of issues I still have/still getting treated for. Are they going to look at it and deny my fit for full? Also, I'm in the time frame to not only get my seperation physical but also my PHA. Cant I do all three at once since it's all just a physical??

Please help. I've reached out to so many people and no one has the info or wont return my calls.

Also curious about this.

I've heard of people returning to fit for fill while LIMDU and separating just fine.

Since you were found fit I don't see why you can't do your fit for full physical and separate at EAOS (yes you can do PHA at this time too).

I would show NC1 & your chain of command the med board results and I'm sure things will get resolved. Sounds like the PCM is correct.

Also curious about this.

I've heard of people returning to fit for fill while LIMDU and separating just fine.

Since you were found fit I don't see why you can't do your fit for full physical and separate at EAOS (yes you can do PHA at this time too).

I would show NC1 & your chain of command the med board results and I'm sure things will get resolved. Sounds like the PCM is correct.

So at the moment my EAOS is not matching my PRD (I was told it would be changed back in March and it never was). This morning I went to my apt and the corpsman told me I never schedule one, which I did, and I ended up getting my COC involved. So now I have to go in in 2 weeks for the return to full.

My biggest concern is my EAOS is 12dec20. My terminal was planned to start 12 Nov 20. From what im.being told is I have to 1. Go to my apt and get cleared for fit for full 2. Fit for full gets send to PSD and they issue me new orders 3. I give these orders to my command who take them and route them to get seperation orders. 4. I get my seperation package and check.out while I wait for sep orders 5. Finish checking out get my sep orders 6. Schedule move.

I have no clue whether or not this is a realistic timeline. My PCM says itll happen but I seriously am doubting it