Medboard

Jdub23

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
currently in IDES, I finished my last c and p exam through VES 2 weeks ago. Mental health evaluation was a month from today. I’ve gotten audiologist dbq and optometry within a week. Why is the mental dbq taking so long to upload to TRICARE? And who can I contact to get a hold of my dbq to sort of predict a rating?

I suggest not getting wrapped up in the what-if game. I did mental health in 2020 and predicted ratings and was not service connected. Lots of ups and downs from that. Two years later I finally got a decent rating after fighting and collecting more evidence. Even if the examiner marks you off for everything doesn't necessarily mean the rater will also look at it from that perspective.

The fact that you can’t see a DBQ doesn’t mean the DBQ is incomplete. Done of my DBQs showed on TriCare.

The fact that you can’t see a DBQ doesn’t mean the DBQ is incomplete. Done of my DBQs showed on TriCare.
So your saying it isn’t necessarily a bad thing that I can’t see the dbq in TRICARE online? And Where would I go about getting the dbq sent to me?