Meniere's question

If DoD found the condition unfitting ask for a VARR
If DoD did not find the condition unfitting appeal to the VA.
ChaplainCharlie,
Thank you, your guidance is always appreciated. That was what I had come up to as well. The DoD found it as unfitting at 30 percent. Menieres was unrated but they rated a secondary conditions of vestibular issues at 30 percent. I am hoping the lawyers call me back to help with the VARR today. I see my PCM today to tell him about me two attacks the past 7 days and tell him my symptoms AGAIN in the hopes they actually document it this time. I will use this as part of the medical, along with a buddy statement by my girlfriend explaining my symptoms from her nursing point of view. These items, along with the original C&P where the examiner checked the boxes showed above, and my NARSUM discussing my attacks should be enough evidence to warrant Meniere's at 100%. I don't care how they rate anything else, the Meniere's is the worst of what is going on with me, followed by my severe IBS, and then the intense anxiety which is no doubt made worse by these issues.

Keep a log of attacks.

I had one, and now I can't seem to remember where it is. I'm going to do some digging tonight

Keep a log of attacks.
Found it! almost 9 months of attacks with all of July missing because I lost it. however i can at least fill in the attacks from last Thursday and last Tuesday. never have i been so happy to find something. my ENT, PCM, and the C&P evaluator wouldn't even look at it when I showed them which is why i stopped caring about it

To everyone following, I am not sure this is going to help my VARR, BUT I have advice. KEEP JOURNALS. I kept one from December to June 2019 to 2020. No one wrote down that I showed them EXCEPT my doctor wrote as a side note that I told him about it January 15th!!!! I was terrified no one would verify my journal.

Keep a log of attacks.
Sir, I have a 2 questions. The first is, is it legal to use VA citation decisions when writing my VARR. The second is, if a secondary condition was missed during the VA proposed rating step, are you allowed to add the secondary condition in a VARR, or does that make it so they wont even look at your case.

You can write what you want. You can ask about a secondary condition, typically if something is found FIT a VARR is not allowed. You have to appeal the VA rating.