MS and UC

OkiBumAF

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
diagnosis with Ulcerative colitis got medication for it called uceris. after 3 months the UC is manageable and bleeding is small. Been having numbness in face and eyes moving fatigue ect. Got an MRI done x2 and spinal tap. Findings are showing strong for MS and waiting for diagnosis from doctor. Kinda wondering how things are gonna turn out. been in AF for 12 years AD. deployed 4 times and went to korea. Will give more info when things are said. Would love advice for myself as well.

It came positive if MS and I will update this forum for others insight. Thanks for making this site for myself and others.

V/R
OkinawaBum

As of now : they did indeed diagnose me with MS. Have been seeing mental health for a few months anxiety and such. They said I would go though a MEB but I’m sure they will attempt to make things better. I have a full profile which works with my symptoms. eyes bouncing /strees/ect/reading head aches. They have not addressed my back pain eather but I “joust” with whats going on.

Leadership is awesome which helps with my stress no arguments there. Just waiting on MEB to start up and I imagin when it does they will view the other things wrong in that process. I also project being in the military for 3 more years past my enlistment from this forum and other people I talked to going though this. Still curious how things will pan out. Will keep updates in case someone else is going though this in hopes of giving insight.

OkiBum out

I am in the AFRC and was diagnosed with MS Jan 2017. I am currently going thru the "process" of getting my Med Grp to call my case ILOD vs. WWDE which was the way it originally was put together. My experience has been you need to know their AFI's better than they do, because my folks don't know what they're doing at all.