My initial Narrative Summary from several months ago, and the new Narrative Summary are identical and have not changed, what do I do?

OmeletCookingChamp

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Aside from stressing off this while MEB, I had talked to my Peblo and he said that I have 5 days to rebuttal the Narrative Summary. It's exactly like the one they wrote months ago. Did they not look at the c&p exams and update the narrative based off that? Don't they usually look at the c&p exam and updated the Narrative Summary off that? I only have 5 days so I don't know what to do. .

Warrior644

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Aside from stressing off this while MEB, I had talked to my Peblo and he said that I have 5 days to rebuttal the Narrative Summary. It's exactly like the one they wrote months ago. Did they not look at the c&p exams and update the narrative based off that? Don't they usually look at the c&p exam and updated the Narrative Summary off that? I only have 5 days so I don't know what to do. .
Hmm indeed; you should immediately contact an IDES attorney to seek official IDES legal advice for sure! Take care!

Thus, I quite often comment that "possessing well-informed knowledge is truly a powerful equalizer!"
Best Wishes!

OmeletCookingChamp

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
From what I read, they went over my medical record and they don't feel the need to change the narrative summary but, I don't think they took into consideration the off base provider I was seeing.

They said I had never seen the doctor for memory problems or major depressive disorder, but a study I had done some time ago diagnosed me with major depressive disorder and in my medical history there's notes from social workers and therapists saying how I said I had memory problems among other things.

I only have five days to write a rebuttal before it goes to afpc so I don't know if I should scramble to write something now or wait until I get the response from afpc with my rating, among other things

data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-matched-content-rows-num="3" data-matched-content-columns-num="1" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">