My Timeline Camp Pen

Aries1977

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
I initially had my timeline in the Fibromyalgia forum but thought I would post here as well

Symptoms start - 2009
Officially diagnosed with Fibromyalgia - 2015
MEB initiated - 16 Oct 2019
Met with attorney and selected IDES - 23 Oct 2019
NMA signed by CO 14 Nov 2019
VA MSC intake - 22 Nov 2019
VA TBI C&P - 6 Dec 2019
VA Mental Health C&P - 6 Dec 2019
VA General C&P - 11 Dec 2019
C&P exams complete - 11 Dec 2019
Notified PEB Pkg complete - 4 Feb 2019
Med Board accepted by PEB - 5 Mar 2020
Found UNFIT - 1 Apr 2020

Update: 29 April 2020 - Initial case closed in VA ebenefits and new one opened up. I called the VA just to double check and they said my ratings will be mailed to me today. I finally hit my 20 years on April 24th so here's to hoping that the IPEB only takes 2 weeks to do the final Q/A before sending me the results. I will be waiving them regardless.

Update: 29 April 2020 - Initial case closed in VA ebenefits and new one opened up. I called the VA just to double check and they said my ratings will be mailed to me today. I finally hit my 20 years on April 24th so here's to hoping that the IPEB only takes 2 weeks to do the final Q/A before sending me the results. I will be waiving them regardless.
10 Business days after your case is closed you can call the VA and they will fax you your proposed ratings. It took a month for me to get that official letter in the mail.

Update: Just got an update from my RCC at WWBn that my package is now in phase 3b (last admin review) so my PEBLO should (key word) get my package back in 2 weeks or less. Here's hoping to sooner.

Update: Just spoke with the PEBLO. UNFIT with referred condition (fibromyalgia) stable so 40%/90% on the PDRL. I'm sure I can submit supplementals to get that 90 raised to 100 but I'm not going to submit a VARR until I retire as I am at 20 years and do not want a chance that they mess up and drop me below 50% (as unlikely as it seems).

Congratulations!

Update: Signed findings today 12 May 2020 Yay!

10 Business days after your case is closed you can call the VA and they will fax you your proposed ratings. It took a month for me to get that official letter in the mail.

Morning - when they fax you your proposed ratings, are you receiving a breakdown or just the proposed total? I've called/been faxed my proposal twice, but it's only the total and not a breakdown/condition.

I'm not sure. I didn't get the breakdown until I went to the PEBLO to sign for the findings. I still have not received anything in the mail from the VA.

In my experience, I didn't ever receive the ratings in the mail, I received the proposed package from my PEBLO.... REMEMBER if you are active duty you will not be OFICIALLY rated until you upload your DD-214 and receive OFFICIAL ratings from the VA.... while in service and in the MEB process your ratings are only PROPOSED by the VA. Before you ask, it is very unlikely your proposed ratings and final ratings will change unless you are found to have significant recovery/degraded health or lied/cheated the ratings systems some how.

Gotcha - I believe I’m in a very unique situation due to COVID. I received my proposed VA results (100%) before I’ve even reached the MEB stage to review my NARSUM.

I am trying to see how the VA awarded each condition to ensure my NARSUM properly matches.

My MEB hasn’t progressed in the past month and is still being reconciled with my C&P exams AFAIK, but I’m sure that’s due to the COVID situation as well.

Just got an email from MMSR-4. They received my pkg this morning and my EAS is now 30 Aug. Just have to wait for MOL to update and start the outbound interview.

Just submitted my outbound interview. With PTAD I would be starting terminal on 9 June. Hopefully IPAC doesn't have an issue getting my DD214 ready in 2 days.

Well they did have an issue in getting my DD 214 in 2 days so I will be starting terminal this Friday the 12th. Not going to complain.