My timeline. Estimated separation??

tjay

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
I got my orders three days after I signed, walked into outbound and gave them my orders and they loaded the outprocessing check list
Did orders get sent to you directly or were you notified they were ready and got them in vmpf?

PEBMember2017

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
I’ve had better luck calling that providence phone number and talking to the guys at the VA, rather then my PEBLO. One of the guys who works there, Greg, he’s prior AF and he was really cool with me. He works there Thurs and Fri. I was told that from the time your stuff goes to PEB, expect ratings around 30 days, so I think the end is near. I’m so ready to be done too, very very very ready.
Greg is an absolutely wonderful individual to speak with, as long as your call is courteous and clear in your concerns. He will go the extra mile for you in terms of getting as much information to you as needed. They helped me 2 years ago getting my VA findings expedited (after he noted no action had taken place on my case, I think he put a "ticker" in and got it moving), and almost immediately after (days) Providence faxed me the findings prior to my PEBLO receiving them.

They gave me more help and information than my PEBLO or the VA main line ever did. I couldn't vouch for these guys enough. They're great. Just don't bombard them with constant/incessant phone calls. ;)

Kbert84

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
For shits and giggled I stopped to get an update from my PEBLO and I quote, “No update, I am sorry, I log in everyday and its still at AFPC awaiting a decision to go to the VA” I just laughed a bit and said okay thank you. I will call Providence on Friday and ask for an update if theres no movement as it will be about a month at that point.
Where can I find the number for Providence to call? I'm curious if they've received my stuff... And really impatient as well

PEBMember2017

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Where can I find the number for Providence to call? I'm curious if they've received my stuff... And really impatient as well
If you go to the Search Tab at the top right and type in "Providence numbers," a few will come up.

data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-matched-content-rows-num="3" data-matched-content-columns-num="1" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">