My Timeline - PTSD

sw78

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Good morning everyone! My MEB is underway and I just wanted to keep you updated on my timeline.

Referral by PCM - 11 Mar 19
Met with Dr. for P3 Profile - 27 Mar 19
1st Appointment with PEBLO - 29 Mar 19
Mandatory briefing for everyone - 2 April

best of luck and have a ton of patience! where are you doing your MEB at currently?

I’m at Fort Campbell. I appreciate the advice. Patience definitely seems to be a key aspect in this whole thing.

I’m at Fort Campbell. I appreciate the advice. Patience definitely seems to be a key aspect in this whole thing.

yes, it can be frustrating at times and it's just best to be patient, take advantage of all the programs offered to you at the SFL center and the VA even does have some internship opportunities sometimes.

Research and make yourself aware of all of the things you can, read the CFR's and go through your medical history. Be honest, and stay ahead of yourself in the aspects of not being caught off guard by something.

I spent the first two months familiarizing myself with the whole process and this site is an amazing source of information and the people involved are extensively informed about the process.

Head up, and just take advantage of all of your opportunities while you can.

I truly appreciate it. I’ve been researching the last month and some change since I knew this was happening. I feel I know more than I did, but have so much more to learn. A colleague said the same thing about taking advantage of all the programs as well. Hoping I get a great amount of information from my PEBLO tomorrow so I can get into SFL-TAP immediately.

I registered for SFL and did my classes before I even had my C&P exams

I met with my PEBLO today. SFL-TAP will be at a mandatory briefing on Tuesday. It was advised to wait until I meet with my MSC to get my appointments lined up before I start SFL-TAP so nothing gets missed.

Not sure how it is everywhere else but this seems like a legit place with great people which helps folks going through this. All the C&P exams, the MSC, the PEBLO...everyone is in the same building.

Mandatory briefing for everyone - 2 Apr 19
Appointment with MSC - 10 Apr 19

just make sure that you come prepared with all of your claims ready!

What is MSC?

What is MSC?

Military Services Coordinators. They are VA reps that work the IDES intake. Normally you meet with them after meeting with your PEBLO. They assist with filing your claim and give you knowledge on the claims process and forward the documents to your PEBLO.

It’s fast paced until you hit the wait on ratings phase. Good luck

I am a couple of weeks behind you. I met with the Dr on 15 Apr. I also met with PEBLO on 15 April, attended the brief on 16 April.

Hey everyone...I hope you’re all doing well. My process is moving on so far

All C&P Exams have been scheduled:
VA Dental Exam - 23 Apr 19
VA Medical Exam - 30 Apr 19
VA Audiology Exam - 7 May 19
VA Mental Health - 14 May

Thanks. My goal is to be done by Dec.

I'm at Fort Campbell too. I just finished all my C&P exams this past Monday, sat down with the doc yesterday to go over the dictation. Now just waiting to get a call back from my PEBLO to sign the NARSUM.