My Timeline So Far Fort Bragg

JFI83

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
Hello,
I am of course in the PEB process like most. I've used the website to gain valuable information so I felt it was only right that I shared my timeline. I don't have any special information but maybe my timeline can give someone a gauge of how long the process may be, specifically in Fort Bragg.

Referral 12DEC2018
VA Claims 14DEC2018
C&P exam 06JAN2019
Medical Exam complete 14FEB2019 (I had to wait on sleep study results from civilian sleep center)
MEB 05APR2019
Informal PEB / Found Unfit 10APR2019
VA proposed ratings sent in mail/ Claim closed on VA.gov 22MAY2019
Had VA fax results 03JUN2019 (10% DOD/ 80% VA; Still haven't received results in mail as of 07JUN2019)

Now I'm waiting on the PEB findings. Good luck and hope this helps. I will update the thread as my process moves along.

congrats on receiving your ratings hopefully your findings arrive soon.

You got ratings back in less than 2 months!? Dang, I’ve been waiting since 15 March

I’m jealous I’m on Fort Bragg and I’m about 5 days later then your case. I’m at 70 days waiting for my VA rating and still have not hear anything.

How did you get notified that the VA sent your rating?

Hello,
I am of course in the PEB process like most. I've used the website to gain valuable information so I felt it was only right that I shared my timeline. I don't have any special information but maybe my timeline can give someone a gauge of how long the process may be, specifically in Fort Bragg.

Referral 12DEC2018
VA Claims 14DEC2018
C&P exam 06JAN2019
Medical Exam complete 14FEB2019 (I had to wait on sleep study results from civilian sleep center)
MEB 05APR2019
Had VA fax results 03JUN2019 (10% DOD/ 80% VA; Still haven't received results in mail as of 07JUN2019)

Now I'm waiting on the PEB findings. Good luck and hope this helps. I will update the thread as my process moves along.
My Informal PEB was finished 10 days before yours yet my ratings are still at the VA and I’m on the same Post.

What the heck -_-

Hello,

Referral 12DEC2018
VA Claims 14DEC2018
C&P exam 06JAN2019
MEB 05APR2019

I am also at FT. Bragg.
Referral11JAN2019
VA Claims14JAN219
MED Exam19FEB2019
MEB 11MAR2019
Informal PEB/Found Unfit 13MAR2019
VA proposed rating NOT sent in the mail.
Documented or vocal ratings NOT provided.
As of today(10 JUN 2019) my status on the VA website says: Evidence gathering, review, and decision since FEB 2019 approximately.
How do I get my ratings faxed from the VA?

I am also at FT. Bragg.
Referral11JAN2019
VA Claims14JAN219
MED Exam19FEB2019
MEB 11MAR2019
Informal PEB/Found Unfit 13MAR2019
VA proposed rating NOT sent in the mail.
Documented or vocal ratings NOT provided.
As of today(10 JUN 2019) my status on the VA website says: Evidence gathering, review, and decision since FEB 2019 approximately.
How do I get my ratings faxed from the VA?
Your status should show closed on the VA website. I waited the 10 business days and it didn’t show up in the mail(still hasn’t) so I called VA using the phone number on the website and asked them to fax it to me.

Attachments

• 411675C8-D2A3-4D86-BB64-F918A9BFF69A.png
    411675C8-D2A3-4D86-BB64-F918A9BFF69A.png
    486.2 KB · Views: 39
I’m jealous I’m on Fort Bragg and I’m about 5 days later then your case. I’m at 70 days waiting for my VA rating and still have not hear anything.

How did you get notified that the VA sent your rating?

The claim was closed on the VA website. I replied to ptzp20 how it will show.

View attachment 3881
Your status should show closed on the VA website. I waited the 10 business days and it didn’t show up in the mail(still hasn’t) so I called VA using the phone number on the website and asked them to fax it to me.

The VA doesn't send the letter to YOU while you're in the MEDBOARD process. They send it to the PEB so they can create your 199 to send to your PEBLO who will call you once it is in his possession.

The VA doesn't send the letter to YOU while you're in the MEDBOARD process. They send it to the PEB so they can create your 199 to send to your PEBLO who will call you once it is in his possession.

I can’t speak for anyone else just sharing the information given to me. I was told by the VA representative that it was sent to me and she listed my address. Once the 7-10 business days passed I called again and had it faxed directly to me. I understand what you are saying as it does have to go back to the PEB and then to your PEBLO for the part you are talking about. That’s why I stated it was my VA proposed ratings and that I was still waiting on the PEB findings in my initial post.

View attachment 3881
You are correct. My status has the same information on the VA website. I spoke with a VA representative this morning. She faxed my proposed ratings while I was talked to her on the phone. There's an iPhone app to receive faxes on the smart phone. Like you I continue to wait on the PEB findings. Thank you.

You are correct. My status has the same information on the VA website. I spoke with a VA representative this morning. She faxed my proposed ratings while I was talked to her on the phone. There's an iPhone app to receive faxes on the smart phone. Like you I continue to wait on the PEB findings. Thank you.
No Problem. Hopefully your ratings are around what you wanted, if not more.

Hello,

Referral 12DEC2018
VA Claims 14DEC2018
C&P exam 06JAN2019
MEB 05APR2019

MY CASE CLOSED FINALLY!

Friday they sent my letter out now the nail biting wait to get my results.

My MSC and Peblo refused to tell me my preliminary ratings.

You hear back from PEB? How long are they taking?

Also does anyone know if I can request orders that are not 90days? I only have 30days I’d leave as I had to take emergency and I finished SFL and CIF so I can literally clear in a day or two...

MY CASE CLOSED FINALLY!

Also does anyone know if I can request orders that are not 90days? I only have 30days I’d leave as I had to take emergency and I finished SFL and CIF so I can literally clear in a day or two...
I'm still waiting to hear from the PEB. It's been about a month for me now. From what I've been seeing on some of the other threads, it's been taking about a month to get the results back so hopefully soon. As far as your orders, I don't know too much about that. Good luck with your rating.

MY CASE CLOSED FINALLY!

From what the Care Coalition (USASOC MEB Advisors/Basically they take care of anyone injured while in USASOC) here at Bragg told me is that you can choose whatever day you want. They had a few guys outprocess the day after they got their orders, sold their leave, and ETS'd. My PEBLO told me the same thing so it "must" be true. However, these are just things that I was told so don't take my word for it. I will also be trying to do the same.

So here's my timeline guys, I hope y'alls get movin as fast as mine has:

Referral: 20FEB
MEB: 25FEB
QTC Exams: 28FEB-05APR (Additional appointment was needed)
Narsum sent: 01MAY
Found Unfit: 15MAY
VA Ratings: Closed 07JUN
Meeting PEBLO to review the 199: 24JUN @1500 (would've went in today but he's on leave until Monday. I called him right as he was about to call me. He went in just to check on things real quick.)

I just hope I don't have to appeal anything because that seems to be one of the longer steps that people go through. Good luck to y'all and may the IDES gods be in your favor.

So here's my timeline guys, I hope y'alls get movin as fast as mine has:

Referral: 20FEB
MEB: 25FEB
QTC Exams: 28FEB-05APR (Additional appointment was needed)
Narsum sent: 01MAY
Found Unfit: 15MAY
VA Ratings: Closed 07JUN
Meeting PEBLO to review the 199: 24JUN @1500 (would've went in today but he's on leave until Monday. I called him right as he was about to call me. He went in just to check on things real quick.)

I just hope I don't have to appeal anything because that seems to be one of the longer steps that people go through. Good luck to y'all and may the IDES gods be in your favor.
WOOOW light speed consider your case a diamond in the rough. Hope your rating comeback as what you want but as far as speed as long as I've been on here this is one if not the fastest. awesome