27 Feb 17: MyPers sends email with unfit finding

plubminggrit

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
30 Nov 16: Recommend MEB
02 Dec 16: AFPC approves full MEB
05 Jan 17 - 19 Jan 17: C & P Exams
26 Jan 17: eBenefits "Pending Decision Approval" - Estimated Completion: 06/03/2017 - 09/05/2017
07 Feb 17: Case submitted to IPEB
07 Feb 17: MyPers sends email stating they received my MEB
27 Feb 17: MyPers sends email with unfit finding

Almost_Separated

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
We are all within a couple of months of each other. My case was sent to the IPEB 2 December.

danihaha

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
We are all within a couple of months of each other. My case was sent to the IPEB 2 December.
Your stuff went to VA almost 2 months ago and you haven't received results yet?? My VA ratings were sent to PEB on 24 Feb and I was told I should have everything back within the next 2 weeks...

Almost_Separated

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Your stuff went to VA almost 2 months ago and you haven't received results yet?? My VA ratings were sent to PEB on 24 Feb and I was told I should have everything back within the next 2 weeks...
Yeah not a peep! Only movement I have seen is getting medically again extended for 6 months last Friday.

danihaha

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Have you called your PEBLO? Or Providence? Or even the OAC?

plubminggrit

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
They say your ratings will be in in 2 weeks from your unfit finding?

danihaha

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
They say your ratings will be in in 2 weeks from your unfit finding?
Thats what Providence told me. My package was sent for ratings on 9 Feb and the ratings were complete nd sent baack to board on 24 Feb. Now im just waiting for board to send to peblo for me to review/sign.

plubminggrit

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Thats what Providence told me. My package was sent for ratings on 9 Feb and the ratings were complete nd sent baack to board on 24 Feb. Now im just waiting for board to send to peblo for me to review/sign.
That's pretty fast, my PEBLO told me minimum 2 months...I got my unfit notification yesterday. I would love to think that the ratings will be close behind

plubminggrit

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
I was told up to 3 months for the IPEB and then 1-2 months for the VA.
The VA received my package on the 27th of Feb, I checked Vets.gov and my claim closed yesterday (16 days), so I am assuming mine is going back to the PEB for their ratings then I'll here something

data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-matched-content-rows-num="3" data-matched-content-columns-num="1" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">