My Timeline

Cris

Registered Member
I haven't seen a lot of people post about my unfitting conditions combined but I hope you guys might have some insight. My conditions are Asthma and PTSD. I am also a weird case; through out this whole process I have been pregnant. I was told my Med Board would be put on hold until I delivered but that wasn't the case since my asthma is a pre-existing condition and it is sever enough to continue. So I feel this is a race against time to try to delivery prior to getting out. This whole waiting period has been stressing me out A LOT.

MEB Initiated - 15 Oct 2018
16 Nov 2018 - Last C&P Exam
29 Nov 2018 - NARSUM completed
My Non - Medical Assessment was completed super late NMA so I had that completed on 20 Dec 2018
21 Dec 2018 - Package sent off
5 Feb 2019 - PEBLO says that I was found unfit and my package was sent to the VA for ratings.
7 Mar 2019 - PEBLO contacts me and informed me that my package is done with the VA and being sent back to the DOD side.

. I was also told by my PEBLO expect a call from someone else in 30 - 45 days to hear what my final ratings.

Just a quick rundown. I was diagnosed with Asthma in 2013 and my PTSD shortly after an accident I was in. I just didn't think they were going to put me on a Med Board for it after being in the Navy close to 10 years not something I was expecting.

**Updated Timeline

MEB Initiated - 15 Oct 2018
16 Nov 2018 - Last C&P Exam
29 Nov 2018 - NARSUM completed
My Non - Medical Assessment was completed super late NMA so I had that completed on 20 Dec 2018
21 Dec 2018 - Package sent off
5 Feb 2019 - PEBLO says that I was found unfit and my package was sent to the VA for ratings.
7 Mar 2019 - PEBLO contacts me and informed me that my package is done with the VA and being sent back to the DOD side.
8 Apr 2019 - Received my findings 80% DOD and 90% VA

I was told to wait 2 months to receive my new EAOS after I accept my findings. So hopefully ill be out before August.

Congrats hope that was the outcome you wanted. Yes the process is very stressful but it seems as though your case moved pretty fast. Good Luck

Glad you know your percentages. Hope they were what you expected.