My timeline

Nutmeg genesis

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
Figured it could help out future Marines going through the process.

Dec25th: MEB board referred
Dec26th:met with lawyer
Jan13th-25th: C&P exams
Feb15th: Signed package to be sent to Peb (my medical provider is slow when it comes to writing his statements)
Feb25th: Peblo mailed to PEB
Mar1st:peb accepted case
Current: my findings at the peb are currently being wrote up, in final stages.

I was also MEB referred for MDD and PTSD, been going to MH since September 2017.

Hope this helped!

From what I've heard 2-4 weeks

PEB usually DOES NOT take more than 3 weeks to determine fit or unfit staus. If your PEPBLO submitted your MEB findings to the PEB on 1 MARCH 2019, by now you should have heard from them. Try and follow up with your PEBLO to track where your paperwork is at the moment.

Where did you get this stat from? Definitely does not apply to all branches...

This is ARMY stat. Though I'm not sure about other branches, I believe they should pretty much be the same thing.

How where you able to find the stat, it'd be nice to see the Marine Corps stat. Then again I'm just really anxious to be found unfit

I know your marine core I am navy but just out of curiosity are you east coast DC peb just wondering bc I am and my package was sent on feb 26 from Naval Medical Center Portsmouth just comparing timelines to see when I should start bothering my Peblo. Since your in QA phase it may be realistic to think my package has had some movement at the IPEB.

Thank you much appreciated