My Timeline

kleeris

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
11 JAN: MEB began
28-30 JAN: VA Appts
1 MAR: Package sent to PEB
25 MAR: Found Unfit, package sent to VA.
Currently my package is still at the VA.
Anyone have any idea how long it will take from here??

I’m at day 50

at va since 26th......its nerve racking trying to plan when you are just waiting to wait

at va since 26th......its nerve racking trying to plan when you are just waiting to wait
Exactly. I'm worried because I need to do things like find a job, house, etc. Those things take time and from what I heard it goes by pretty fast after receiving the ratings.

I hope so I hope to hear something this month which is month 2.. a chief(navy) going through peb that had his stuff sent at the end of dec to va just got his ratings Monday....That worries me since I know we would be coming out of the same regional office. (virginia). I want to be out by august to start school.

very nerve racking . mine was sent to the VA for ratings on 19 March. the latest update I got was that my ratings should be done in 2-3 more weeks.
yeah I hate this. need to find a place to live, job, schools etc. once the ratings are back everything should be smooth.

I have the same date of being sent to VA, (25th) was told a month to a month and a half but it depends on your VA.
I'm still waiting as well

My packet was sent on the 25th Mar as well. I am also still waiting to hear back on an update.

My package has been a lot quicker, might be service related (USAF). Mine was sent to the PEB on 11 Apr, found unfit and sent to the VA on the 12th and my case was closed on the 29th of Apr by the VA and ratings were sent back to AFPC. Just waiting on the PEB to review the ratings and send it to my super helpful PEBLO....she says 7-10 day. I was claiming 15 conditions, however, the AF only cares about 2.

Hopefully your ratings will be ready soon, being in limbo sucks.

My package has been a lot quicker, might be service related (USAF). Mine was sent to the PEB on 11 Apr, found unfit and sent to the VA on the 12th and my case was closed on the 29th of Apr by the VA and ratings were sent back to AFPC. Just waiting on the PEB to review the ratings and send it to my super helpful PEBLO....she says 7-10 day. I was claiming 15 conditions, however, the AF only cares about 2.

I think it depends on which VA it is sent to. Some are faster than others which sucks. But we will all get them eventually, but like you said being in limbo sucks.

Yeah mine was sent on March 12th and is being done in Janesville , wi I’m on my 52nd day

Where was yours done at ?

I believe Janesville, WI, but I'm not 100% sure.

I have always thought that the USAF cases go a lot faster than other branches mainly the navy process don't know what it is but from start to finish USAF cases fly in comparison.

I guess we can all keep each other updated!! when does your peblo believe you will have your package back?
True! Each time I ask my PEBLO for an update this is how the conversation goes:
Me- "Hey Sir/Ma'am, Do you have an update on my package?"
PEBLO- "When did we send it off?"
Me- "25th of March"
PEBLO- "Oh then I won't know anything. We won't hear back anything for at least another 3 or 4 months."
Me- "Okay, thank you for your time." ....

True! Each time I ask my PEBLO for an update this is how the conversation goes:
Me- "Hey Sir/Ma'am, Do you have an update on my package?"
PEBLO- "When did we send it off?"
Me- "25th of March"
PEBLO- "Oh then I won't know anything. We won't hear back anything for at least another 3 or 4 months."
Me- "Okay, thank you for your time." ....
Mine said 15 May possibly