My Timeline

I think I actually noticed it after making an ebenefits account with the VA. They all use the same DS logon. If you log in to tricare online and look at your health records, you can see the majority of your records (I know they dont show MH, not sure what else). But in the documents section i saw that the initial TBI and PTSD C&Ps were uploaded the day after I had them. I'm still missing the audio and general but i'm not sure what the protocol is for them having to upload in to our records.

That is awesome! I have my DS log on so I can obsessively check VA lol it never occurred to me to log on to tricare tho. Thank you for the info!

Its updated surpisingly quickly too.

I can see my DBQ’s were uploaded on 6 Dec, it makes for some interesting reading this morning.

Yeah. I'm not too thrilled about my PTSD DBQ. The instructor, in my opinion, asked in a very snarky manner "So why did she diagnose you with PTSD?" I said, "I don't know, shes the psychiatrist." We never talked about why I actually was again and on mine he wrote, "Member doesn't know why he was diagnosed with PTSD."

Maybe I'm taking it wrong, going to have to check and see when I can get the individual medical reviewer or if even needed. His language says 10%. The TBI language states total cognitive impairment for one of the categories, oddly enough that deals with memory, but at the end says that she thinks the severe impairment may be related to something other than TBI. Not sure how much their notes affect the overall rating.

Started 9/30 it say’s but was actually in January 2019. Finished last exam they said on 12/11. was in preparing to mail yesterday 12/13 and close 12/15 it said. Now say’s 01/17/2020-03/14/2020 estimete of completion. Have done regular Dr., labs, psychiatrist ekg, cardio gram. optometrist, hearing all done. So assuming my envelope was pulled before getting mailed yesterday.

Yeah. I'm not too thrilled about my PTSD DBQ. The instructor, in my opinion, asked in a very snarky manner "So why did she diagnose you with PTSD?" I said, "I don't know, shes the psychiatrist." We never talked about why I actually was again and on mine he wrote, "Member doesn't know why he was diagnosed with PTSD."

Maybe I'm taking it wrong, going to have to check and see when I can get the individual medical reviewer or if even needed. His language says 10%. The TBI language states total cognitive impairment for one of the categories, oddly enough that deals with memory, but at the end says that she thinks the severe impairment may be related to something other than TBI. Not sure how much their notes affect the overall rating.
My fibro reads 40% but the BH reads more like 0% despite my psychologist initiating a P3 shortly after my physical P3. I don’t really doubt I’ll be found unfit, mostly I’m just ready to be done. Ironically I’ve had more therapy for the BH than the fibro with zero improvement. I’m ready to be out so I can pursue outside care. My unit is still trying to get me to go to field problems and insists I ping pong between my appointments and the office, honestly this has been more stressful than anything.

How did you get tricare online? I’m AD Army and finished my last C&P exam 3 weeks ago but haven’t seen anything in the form of results. Only thing I’ve seen happen was the estimated completion time on VA.gov went from Nov 2020 to June 2020 on Wednesday. I’m trying to be patient but still!

It took me a month to get my NARUM results back after my last exam.

It took me a month to get my NARUM results back after my last exam.
That seems to be an average timeline. The sleep study DBQ hasn’t posted on Tricare but hopefully that doesn’t mean much. Everything else hit on the 6th even tho they were all different appointment days. Only downside is I’ll run into Christmas and New Years at my month mark (finished the sleep study on 23 Nov)

Found out yesterday that my new psychologist finished my MH addendum. It's the only thing that we've been waiting on for 3 weeks but he found out he had to do it yesterday. Anyways, we went over it and I agreed with everything but still wanted to get they lawyers opinion and my case manager. The PEBLO emailed up the NARSUM, Neuro addendum, and MH addendum and I'm going to head down there tomorrow to pick up the rest of the package (not sure if it was too big to email or if they didn't try but I don't mind. Gets me out of the office for the day). I have an appointment on Thursday with the lawyer and case manager (not required but I want her opinion) and we'll decide if they want me to write a personal statement. I told the PEBLO i'd be down on Tuesday to sign it with a personal statement or not. I've read everything in the package by now, in draft form, so there is only one thing i would try to rebut and that is that the VA psychiatrist did not check the PTSD diagnosis, wrote that there were clear stressors and symptoms of it but that "I didn't even know why my doctor diagnosed it." That's because he sat down smugly and asked me "So why do you think you have PTSD?" So, I told him to ask my doctors because I am not one. Anyways.

The process seemed to have derailed for a few weeks but that's ok, I no longer am worried about making it to 20. Hey @theunknowntoby where are you in the process? I know we started at almost the same time so i'm curious.

[/QUOTE]

I had my C&Ps completed on the 4th of Dec. it took till 3 Jan when the VA sent my results back to my PEBLO. The doc did ok but totally skipped over my FIBRO diagnosis but whatever. I asked for an independent medical review of my case to include FIBRO as a referred condition. The IMR agreed and now my case was sent to the IPEB on Friday. I guess I will see what comes back. I am hoping to see the results shortly.

Geez at least it got included after the IMR. Such a pain in that you have to fight on every step of the way with this. Keep me updated when you hear fit/unfit or see the second case open up on eBenefits.

Wow my PEB package still has not been sent up to the board. We have been waiting on the convening authority to sign the neuro addendum for two weeks.

Quick update: March 5 - Medical Board was accepted by the PEB for action

Quick update: Checked in with my PEBLO as it had been awhile and was told I was found unfit and my package was at the PEB Q&A. Double checked with the lawyer as I have not seen anything official and he confirmed that I was found unfit on April 1.

Quick update: Checked in with my PEBLO as it had been awhile and was told I was found unfit and my package was at the PEB Q&A. Double checked with the lawyer as I have not seen anything official and he confirmed that I was found unfit on April 1.

congrsts!! That’s great news.

Update: 29 April 2020 - Initial case closed in VA ebenefits and new one opened up. I called the VA just to double check and they said my ratings will be mailed to me today. I finally hit my 20 years on April 24th so here's to hoping that the IPEB only takes 2 weeks to do the final Q/A before sending me the results. I will be waiving them regardless.

Update: 29 April 2020 - Initial case closed in VA ebenefits and new one opened up. I called the VA just to double check and they said my ratings will be mailed to me today. I finally hit my 20 years on April 24th so here's to hoping that the IPEB only takes 2 weeks to do the final Q/A before sending me the results. I will be waiving them regardless.
Any other updates for your PTSD C&P? I about to execute orders to IDES in Camp Lejeune soon (overseas at the moment). My primary issue was back and hips, but I will do a DBQ for PTSD to be reviewed by the VA.

Thank you for the timeline, looks like yours is moving pretty quick.

Not yet sure on any percentages from the VA yet or what the IPEB found as unfitting. As soon as I hear anything Ill post an update.

Not yet sure on any percentages from the VA yet or what the IPEB found as unfitting. As soon as I hear anything Ill post an update.
Copy all, looking forward to it. It sounds like they were kinda of a pain with the Q&As with your exam.