My Timeline

My case was unfit March 4th and I got my ratings back today! So that might give you an estimate for yourself

My case was unfit March 4th and I got my ratings back today! So that might give you an estimate for yourself
That's awesome, congrats! I was found unfit on March 16th, hopefully I get my ratings back in the next 2 weeks.

What else has to be done after you sign for your ratings? I cannot wait to EAS.

Not sure if your navy or not. But I’m using this time to gather all my medical records and my command is allowing me to check out of certain things. But I think that varies by command. Still waiting on my orders so I can’t do HHG or anything like that yet

The VA is still up and running and Great Lakes PEB is too. Just received and signed my ratings today!

My VA case was updated today. But it doesn’t say the case is closed. Unfit memo was done March 11. Any idea if that can mean the ratings are done?

Not sure if your navy or not. But I’m using this time to gather all my medical records and my command is allowing me to check out of certain things. But I think that varies by command. Still waiting on my orders so I can’t do HHG or anything like that yet
Marine Corps for me. I'm just about done checking out, it was a lot easier than I thought it'd be.

That's awesome, congrats! I was found unfit on March 16th, hopefully I get my ratings back in the next 2 weeks.

What else has to be done after you sign for your ratings? I cannot wait to EAS.
Not sure how many years you have in but for me I'm at 18 so I'll be doing TERA. Once you sign for your findings, they'll send it over to MMSR-4 (HQMC) where they'll adjust EAS date. That process takes about 2-3 weeks. I called MMSR-4 myself and asked. That's what they told me. You can call and asked them if you'd like. (703) 784-9308

A little confused. You were found unfit March 4th and signed for your findings today? Or did the VA just finish the ratings?

Not sure how many years you have in but for me I'm at 18 so I'll be doing TERA. Once you sign for your findings, they'll send it over to MMSR-4 (HQMC) where they'll adjust EAS date. That process takes about 2-3 weeks. I called MMSR-4 myself and asked. That's what they told me. You can call and asked them if you'd like. (703) 784-9308
I'm only on my first enlistment. That timeline doesn't seem too bad at all. Hopefully I'll be on Terminal Leave by June.

A little confused. You were found unfit March 4th and signed for your findings today? Or did the VA just finish the ratings?

I was unfit mar 4 and signed for my findings April 1.

I think it's going so quickly because my med board started right after the holidays, so there haven't been any interruptions. Well that, and I bug the hell out of my PEBLO.

I'm starting to bug them as well. I'm with you on being anxious. My case was sent to PEB 18Feb2020 and I have heard nothing back, also I am doing LDES. So happy to hear thing are moving quickly for you! Gives the rest of us a little hope during these trying times.

Got called about my DoD rating today. I'm signing for it tomorrow or Friday. I'm hoping my EAS is around May 31st

Nope. Nothing official but I heard that it will be delayed. They said nothing official was put out but going off stuff they have seen as of late. So hopefully we get out sooner than later but with this virus who knows.

Nope. Nothing official but I heard that it will be delayed. They said nothing official was put out but going off stuff they have seen as of late. So hopefully we get out sooner than later but with this virus who knows.
That's a bummer, is that what MMSR-4 said?

Got called about my DoD rating today. I'm signing for it tomorrow or Friday. I'm hoping my EAS is around May 31st
So you were found unfit March 16th, then it went to VA for ratings right? How long from when it went back to DoD til today? Mine went back to DoD from VA March 20th so I'm trying to see about when I might get that call for my official findings. Thanks and Congrats!

So you were found unfit March 16th, then it went to VA for ratings right? How long from when it went back to DoD til today? Mine went back to DoD from VA March 20th so I'm trying to see about when I might get that call for my official findings. Thanks and Congrats!
10 business days after you're found unfit, you can call the VA and asked to be faxed your proposed VA ratings. After you're found unfit it's just a waiting game, around 30 days or so.

All I'm waiting on now is my EAS date for HQMC. I just finished online TRS so I can't do my Capstone interview yet, which i'll do with my 1st Sgt? I'm a bit confused on that.