script async src="//pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js">

My Timeline

kickinchickin

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Hey everyone, this is my first post. I've been checking this forum almost daily because I'm losing my mind right now waiting for ratings. I know it hasn't been long, but work and certain people at work are causing me huge issues. Is anyone similar to me as far as timeline goes? I wonder how much longer IPEB is supposed to take.

Attachments

• InkedPEB_LI.jpg
    InkedPEB_LI.jpg
    776.9 KB · Views: 325

Paramount

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
IPEB from what everyone says on here is the biggest hold up. I am about 2 weeks behind you right now. But there are guys from early April getting their findings back in the last few days. This may not be the answer your looking for, but it is an answer.

As crappy as it is to deal with people at work and hard as it is for you, you have to try and change your mindset about it. easier said then done. It will come to an end at some point. I would suggest talking about your case more on this thread what your conditions are etc. Sometimes talking helps go through the harder days. Just a thought.

There are people on this forum that have been waiting a 1 year+. Not saying its easy for you but considering your timeline so far try to feel fortunate you don't have 80-100 days on the QTC exams, those guys got hosed.

kickinchickin

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Thank you, I definitely appreciate the insight. Well I guess I'll talk about why I'm in the MEB. So I enlisted in the USMC in 2014 and injured my knee in boot camp. It bothered me my entire enlistment. During my time in the USMC, I went to medical nonstop for the issue. Just received X-rays and after 4 years, received a steroid injection. I got out in 2019 and joined the Army 3 weeks later. Went to Army medical in AIT and finally received an MRI. Turns out I had a torn meniscus for 5 years. Super cool. I received 2 surgeries in 2020 for my knee. I can't run anymore and that's why I'm getting medboarded.

Conditions I have claimed:
Bl Hearing Loss
Dermatophytosis
Tinea Pedis
Knee Injury/pain (left) - Referred
Insomnia
L Ankle Pain
L Foot Pain
Lower Back Pain
Hyperhidrosis
L Hip Pain
Post Concussive Headaches
L Jaw Pain
Scar Chest
Scar L Knee (sensitive & Numbness)
Bruxism
Neck Pain
Post Concussive Syndrome
R Knee Pain
Tinnitus

Paramount

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Yeah the ROM will be the primary on on that one. But it sounds like your aware of that. Well I don't know where your at with the board but I would suggest getting all your medical records categorized for each condition/date etc. ready for you to turn in with a nice neat bow on each stack to say "here ya go" to the VA while also keeping copies for yourself of course.

sneakerman600

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Hey everyone, this is my first post. I've been checking this forum almost daily because I'm losing my mind right now waiting for ratings. I know it hasn't been long, but work and certain people at work are causing me huge issues. Is anyone similar to me as far as timeline goes? I wonder how much longer IPEB is supposed to take.
I just finished the informal PEB stage on 6/25 and on 6/30 the VA Findings. My case was started in late March so you are almost there. When mine was finished the average days on the portal were 35 and it actually took 43 for mine to be completed. Just hang tight and you will get there! I would ask your PEBLO if the VA has any proposed ratings in DRAS, you never know.

kickinchickin

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
I just finished the informal PEB stage on 6/25 and on 6/30 the VA Findings. My case was started in late March so you are almost there. When mine was finished the average days on the portal were 35 and it actually took 43 for mine to be completed. Just hang tight and you will get there! I would ask your PEBLO if the VA has any proposed ratings in DRAS, you never know.
Your PEB started in late March?

myhonda88

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
I’m 6 days behind you! I’ll keep you informed if anything changes on my end. I have a job I’m supposed to start September 27th so fingers crossed for speedy processing for us.

Attachments

• 883D0F60-80D8-4071-8082-4282520609C8.jpeg
    883D0F60-80D8-4071-8082-4282520609C8.jpeg
    368.6 KB · Views: 305

kickinchickin

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
I’m 6 days behind you! I’ll keep you informed if anything changes on my end. I have a job I’m supposed to start September 27th so fingers crossed for speedy processing for us.
glad to see someone near my timeline. I feel like we’ve been speeding through this process. I’ll let you know when I hear anything.

Paramount

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
glad to see someone near my timeline. I feel like we’ve been speeding through this process. I’ll let you know when I hear anything.
I will do the same. Although I will probably keep it on my timeline here

Paramount

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
The VA keeps giving me the runaround. However my PEBLO told me 80%. Didn’t know if the VA went into detail on that proposal or not.
What date did you get notice of the proposed va ratings. I’m waiting for the PEB now and not far behind you

myhonda88

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
No update for my stuff yet. Called the VA today to see if I had proposed ratings. Nothing for ratings but they did give me a suspense date.